• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I believe he is having ISP issues. Let’s hope they get resolved soon.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The shop.ford.com & shop.ford.ca servers were LIGHTNING fast this morning took me half the time I normally take to manually query a bunch of VIN's.

None made progress this morning (Saturday must have been an off day)

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Looks like the app is back up and running and maybe about to get lots of usage because Ford has sent out additional "Built" emails this afternoon - Sunday on a holiday weekend is pretty good. Now to get that "Shipped" email or at least confirmation.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Preparing for in coming FIRE!!!!

Chocothunder

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning Lariat
Mine moved to "in transit" today. No change on anything else. Only coming to Illinois so fingers crossed it's here tomorrow.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hi! My name is JohnMark and I’m a software engineer.

I ordered an Explorer ST this year and created a tool to watch my order in more detail than Fords page. It has links to a lot of relevant tools and works a lot more reliably than Fords tracker at the moment. For some reason Fords site locks you out every few days 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hi JohnMark,

Could you explain how the Time in Status (Actual) is determined, the value for my build does not correlate to actual time events, the vehicle reached "BUILT" status on 06/30/2022, as of today that would be 22 days in the current status while waiting for the next step of shipped "In Transit"

Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) 1658524444284

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Howdy JohnMark,

Could you look at the research process, it seems to be missing changes in status when going from In Production to Awaiting Shipment.

This query is still reflecting in production when the Ford 'shop' trackers are showing it built as of yesterday, in the past I would have seen updates of this nature in a "day after" scan aka this morning & afternoon.
https://www.ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=1963&vin=1FT6W1EV7NWG13126

Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) 1663181156875

Take note that I have seen similar situations with VIN's reported delivered to dealer on the SHOP sites, but not reflecting on ORDERTRACK for several days later.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Explorer ST, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ah... yeah that's because Ford's site has been intermittently working. I'll have to make a change to make this better.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ordertrack.app -- Order Tracking Tool (I created) 1663185028737

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Love this tool, but it is down this morning with:

Origin is unreachable
ordertrack.app Host Error

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Explorer ST, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software Engineer
Down due to another power outage from storms last night. My wife are currently out of town until this evening. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The app is down at this time, I noticed it was up briefly this morning with a warning that the primary system lost a hard drive, and he was briefly operating from the APP-DEV system.

Hope to see it running again soon, it is a huge time saver researching VIN's while vehicles are in production!!

BACKUP link
https://ordertrack.app/

Last edited:

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.

I ordered an Explorer ST this year and created a tool to watch my order in more detail than Fords page. It has links to a lot of relevant tools and works a lot more reliably than Fords tracker at the moment. For some reason Fords site locks you out every few days 🤷🏻‍♂️
great little tool - thanks!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@AndIAreSo , JohnMark is there a problem with the tracker today?

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
Thank you, @AndIAreSo, for making this app. It's been great having such a resource to help keep me from going nuts in Ford's grey cloud of uncertainty.

In the section at the bottom where it shows "Shipping Information" and then a list of fields that are populated based on either Rail or Convoy mode of transport, my vehicle doesn't show anything in those fields, just a dash "-" in place of where data would be, with "Convoy" selected (purple rectangle around it). What does it mean when it doesn't show any data for this?

I asked Ford.com chat about the status of the truck and they said it's at ramp 5M in New Boston, Michigan. I take that to mean it's waiting at a rail yard for shipment via rail, after having been driven on a car hauler from the Rouge assembly plant 20 miles away from New Boston. It's been at that ramp for nine days, which seems surprising, making me doubt the accuracy of Ford's tracking.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@AndIAreSo , JohnMark looks like the new Captcha routine has messed up the query!!
Sponsored