• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Poll: 2023 Lightning - Still Ordering?

Those still waiting to order: Given the new B&P and new tax law are you likely to order if invited?

• Total voters

BigNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Model Y SR, 22 Leaf, 22 Chevy Silverado
Considering the $6-$9k markup for 23s... I'll buy a 22 XLT with maybe a $10k markup... but that doesn't exist. I'm not paying but $20k+ like I see some dealerships... bleh.
Sponsored

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
My goal is to get the F150 Lightning Pro, or Std Range XLT (some options are desirable). I'll take whatever I can get for the tax credit, as I get the full $ 7500 on the MMe I purchased this year and will trade in on the Lightning. If I'd gotten the Lightning this year, I would not have gotten the MMe - though it is a blast to drive. :):cool:
I'm hoping I get to place my order in about 2 weeks - I know I won't get in the first 2 weeks.

ChrisInJAX

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Escape
7-9K price increase, no tax incentives for ER, 22MY ordering priority BS, and now 23MY ordering priority BS just kills it for me.

Don't get me wrong, the lightning is interesting, but the initial buzz has been replaced with Meh especially since I work from home 4/5 day.

If I wanted a pickup I'd just grab a maverick for <$25K as a second vehicle and call it a day.
Are you me in an alternate universe?!? Same exact rational. With working from home 100%, I barely put 10,000 miles on my Escape. And if I need to make a grocery store run or a long range family trip, I'm taking the fullsize SUV.

tankengr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500, 2023 F150 Lightning (hopefully)
Occupation
retired engineer
The good news is that, of the people who are not still mulling it over, nearly 36% in this poll have decided to drop out. If that rate holds true for all reservation holders who are still waiting, then it makes my chances of getting a 2023 MY much, much better.

Unless I decide to join the 36%!

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Did i read it wrong or is ford offering people who extended the reservations to get a pro or xlt a private offer that covers the price increase ?

Also your unwilling to spring for $500 catskinz on a 80K truck LOL

Sponsored

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Did i read it wrong or is ford offering people who extended the reservations to get a pro or xlt a private offer that covers the price increase ?

Yes, the private offer takes it down to MY22 prices.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Where are you seeing Katskinz that cheap? When I looked (didn't buy) for a previous truck, it was in the $2k range (front and rear seats)
Sponsored