• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Question about an address change

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
I moved from when I first purchased my Pro. I went onto the ford page and went to finalize transaction after my truck was delivered to the dealership.

First question asks if the address is correct. I still own both properties but my Drivers license is at my new address.

Should I change it to the new address or will that effect my PCO or price protection ?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I moved from when I first purchased my Pro. I went onto the ford page and went to finalize transaction after my truck was delivered to the dealership.

First question asks if the address is correct. I still own both properties but my Drivers license is at my new address.

Should I change it to the new address or will that effect my PCO or price protection ?
Stop the process of checking out.

Go to your main user profile on FORD.COM, update your contact and address information first.

Then finish the check out, if the new address does not post & cross over to the order check out page immediately, wait until the morning and see what happens during check out then.

If you're still uncomfortable with this, go IRL to the dealer and finish the sale in person.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Stop the process of checking out.

Go to your main user profile on FORD.COM, update your contact and address information first.

Then finish the check out, if the new address does not post & cross over to the order check out page immediately, wait until the morning and see what happens during check out then.

If you're still uncomfortable with this, go IRL to the dealer and finish the sale in person.
changed it in my ford.com profile and it was updated in the checkout.

Filled in the info up to trade in

at trade in I entered the plate and state and it said cant be found It worked fine on carvana and KBB. So entered the vin instead and it said page cant be found lol go back to prev page.

went ahead and added my info for taxes and it said cart error lol

I dont think self check out likes me

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
switched from chrome to foxfire

and it did better lol got my trade in value but it still "crashes" when I try to do the tax portion

I also did not see a place to enter a PCO

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
switched from chrome to foxfire

and it did better lol got my trade in value but it still "crashes" when I try to do the tax portion

I also did not see a place to enter a PCO
Are you using any pop-up blockers? If so turn it off or just head into the dealer, they will give a better appraisal for the trade in than the FOMOCO site will. It was at this point I bailed out of online check out last August when my truck came in!!

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
the FOMO offer was 800 less than carmax online offer so with the trade in off set on taxes it would be better to take the lower offer from ford. Not that I willnot fight my ass off lol

Ya I do have several blockers on chrome
Sponsored