• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Stranded! *temporarily (DC Fast Charging Issue?)

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
As mentioned in this thread DCFC is 50kWh or higher. If a dealership is serious about selling and maintaining EVs, they need level 3 charging capability. The OP problem could have been quickly diagnosed by a dealership with a DCFC.

A large DCFC facility opened up this week at a Chevrolet dealership in Dallas. Seems like a lot of DCFC activity lately (EA’s, 7 elevens, circle Ks etc.) since the IRA bill was passed.

93BC2CD1-67DA-45C5-B12E-5DA9A310229E.jpeg

3 new EA installations (2 this month) are “coming soon” near me in CT. Retailers, merchants, and property owners can greatly benefit from the traffic DCFC installations can drive to their locations.
Wow that’s an awesome idea. Only thing missing is an off leash park for my kids (aka playground). We’re currently on our first long full family road trip currently and letting the wife and kids roam around a Wally World for 30 min every 2 hrs is costing me 💰💰💰💰. Better than letting them roam the parking lot I suppose.
Sponsored