• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Stuck at Twin Oaks PA thread

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I have been tracking the Railcar and the truck since I was given the information to do so. However before that, I asked the dealer for a VVR and chatted for a VVR from Ford customer care.
Sponsored

Last edited:

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Congrats SmoothJ!

Yellow buddy: you can track on United Road. They are the delivery coordinator. I’m going to have to call Ford tomorrow, my salesman is getting tired of me bugging him.

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
@V8BoatBuilder Thank you... its not over till its over though.

The truck appears to be in some storage area at a transportation company in South Jersey. Has a bunch of semi-trucks, small trucks, and parts in a enclosed wooded area. United also says "Inactive" as well, so I dunno when they will deliver it.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Full load theory busted!

Had some time to kill, so I started running VINs from my dealership on https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Put through 1FTFW1E57NFA57576 ... Single truck delivered on 7/17. Doesn't make sense why my truck wouldn't have been on that carrier.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass

Sponsored
OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Full load theory busted!

Had some time to kill, so I started running VINs from my dealership on https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Put through 1FTFW1E57NFA57576 ... Single truck delivered on 7/17. Doesn't make sense why my truck wouldn't have been on that carrier.
I agree, this doesn’t make sense. You have spent nearly a month in Twin Oaks already and you still have not received it. Have you tried to call up United yourself? I know they are behind, but they can’t be that behind.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Holy!

I popped up. What do I do once I get the load number?
Nothing except wait. Once the truck is delivered, you can click on the dealership name and it will give you a window with the signed delivery receipt.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I agree, this doesn’t make sense. You have spent nearly a month in Twin Oaks already and you still have not received it. Have you tried to call up United yourself? I know they are behind, but they can’t be that behind.
I called United Road, the woman said the order was "canceled" and then re-placed with them for my truck but couldn't give any other detail.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Nothing except wait. Once the truck is delivered, you can click on the dealership name and it will give you a window with the signed delivery receipt.

I called United Road, the woman said the order was "canceled" and then re-placed with them for my truck but couldn't give any other detail.
Does it mean that it’s moved from rail to convoy? Or just that’s a shipment order has been created?

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I guess they did that to try to expedite the order (ie top of list) but it didn’t work that way as no one still didn’t take it. Is your dealership helping you with this?

Sponsored

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
UNSTUCK! Delivered to my dealership yesterday afternoon (along with another Lightning ER Lariat), picking it up 10:00a Monday.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Inactive on United Road = Still on rail car (If you know it was loaded onto a rail car)
Pending Pickup on United Road = Unloaded from rail car and awaiting convoy loading

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Would love you here if you two jersey guys end up with no ADM trucks (hopefully soon - good luck) @V8BoatBuilder / @SmoothJ . I am further down the list at Manahawkin Ford near LBI.

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Would love you here if you two jersey guys end up with no ADM trucks (hopefully soon - good luck) @V8BoatBuilder / @SmoothJ . I am further down the list at Manahawkin Ford near LBI.
So for myself, I wasn't stuck long and to my surprise I was just there for only a day. It was moved to a holding area in NJ the next day, and then delivered to the dealer the day after.
Sponsored