• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunrun is delaying sending my charging station

chickenlives

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Is there any (email) contact at Ford corporate I can raise the issue to?

I've had my truck for a month and keep getting the runaround when I call sunrun.
Sponsored

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
Didn't they put out a notice somewhere that all FCSP are backordered til spring?

You can order the 80 amp off of Fords website for $1300 so it seems like they are making excuses. I just ordered / got the 48 amp off their website in 3 days.
If I don’t get anywhere in the next couple days I think I’m going to I to my dealer and making them order me one off the website or ask for a check refund and I’ll order it myself

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Didn't they put out a notice somewhere that all FCSP are backordered til spring?
Mine shipped yesterday and is arriving tomorrow. But I had already confirmed with SunRun over a week ago, before I saw anyone report it being back-ordered. Not sure that it truly is back-ordered, I've only seen one post with someone saying that...

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine shipped yesterday and is arriving tomorrow. But I had already confirmed with SunRun over a week ago, before I saw anyone report it being back-ordered. Not sure that it truly is back-ordered, I've only seen one post with someone saying that...
It might have been me. I picked up the truck on Saturday and my dealer showed me a letter from Ford stating that trucks being delivered now may not get the FCSP until as late as June. They had me sign the letter to acknowledge that I read it. I didn’t ask for a copy.
I already have the FCCS installed, so I wasn’t too concerned about it.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
It might have been me. I picked up the truck on Saturday and my dealer showed me a letter from Ford stating that trucks being delivered now may not get the FCSP until as late as June. They had me sign the letter to acknowledge that I read it. I didn’t ask for a copy.
I already have the FCCS installed, so I wasn’t too concerned about it.
That probably was you as that seems to be what I already gathered from the other post, letter to sign and all that. I haven't seen anyone else reporting it, so makes me wonder. But it could just be a new thing they're doing to temper peoples expectations as a lot of people seem to be having longer wait times for these unit. I know I'm lucky with FedEx delivering mine tomorrow, which is 2 weeks from taking delivery of the truck.

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I just received an email saying mine shipped. I am having Sunrun do the install. A bit more than a local guy/gal would’ve cost me but they were already coming out to look at HIS options so it was one less thing to hassle with. Also, the Project Mgr said you get the charger much earlier as they don’t have to wait for the dealer to report the sale first if they’re doing the installation.
Sponsored