• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sync 4a Bug: 24 Hour Time

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost Lariat 2WD
Has anyone else noticed if you have 24 hour time enabled in your General Settings, the next key cycle the displayed time will go back to AM/PM format even though the 24 Hour Time setting shows enabled still….. Small bug, but kind of a silly one. Basic UAT/QC during the software update cycles seems non existent.
Sponsored

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Yes, I noticed the same issue. Not sure if it is still the case with the updated interface.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Someday it will be fixed, they are aware of the issue.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Has anyone else noticed if you have 24 hour time enabled in your General Settings, the next key cycle the displayed time will go back to AM/PM format even though the 24 Hour Time setting shows enabled still….. Small bug, but kind of a silly one. Basic UAT/QC during the software update cycles seems non existent.
Hi there. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership name/location? I can look into things on my end.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Yes, I noticed the same issue. Not sure if it is still the case with the updated interface.
Hey! I can take a closer look into your clock hour format concern if you like. Can you send us a direct message with your VIN and the dealership name/location?

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Hey! I can take a closer look into your clock hour format concern if you like. Can you send us a direct message with your VIN and the dealership name/location?
I just checked now that it is after noon, and the clock shows in 24 hour time. It seems the last update fixed it. Thanks for following up.

Sponsored

DucMan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Lariat ER
I’m on 4.2.4, I still have the problem. It might show 24 hour clock has been selected (if I look at the clock settings) but it will display 12 hour clock.

ford knows, they told me it will get fixed in a future update.

scott

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
So a couple of months ago I noticed this on both my Lightning and Mach-E and they both did the same thing. I would set the time format to 24hr and the next key cycle it would revert back to 12hr...but when I went to reset it to 24Hr...the button showed it was already set to 24hr in the settings. So I would turn it back to 12Hr and then once again set it to 24Hr and it would then change the time format back to show the desired 24hr format.

I had to do this like twice over two days but now it does show the 24Hr format consistently.

I don't know the reason it wasn't initially "sticking" to 24hr format, but after changing it like twice over two days both my vehicles have now settled and are displaying properly.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I don't know the reason it wasn't initially "sticking" to 24hr format, but after changing it like twice over two days both my vehicles have now settled and are displaying properly.
I'll try this and see if mine will finally stick.