• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
The wait appears to be over for me. I finally got the call!! Truck has arrived at dealership! Salesman has it plugged in, getting detailed and prepped for my pickup tomorrow or Weds. I hope this trend of deliveries continues for everyone!!! Pictures forthcoming upon delivery. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 for all of you!!

Glad you got yours!!!! Mine just got pushed back again now says 8/9 to 8/15. Since today is 8/9, not too surprising. Was still in Las Vegas when I talked to the dealer last Friday...

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Status change. It shows it sold on 8/7. I actually bought and picked it up yesterday, 8/8. Close enough.

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 8.24.27 PM

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Last couple weeks it looks like the hot days for deliveries are Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Monday was good for the thread, Tuesday was quite, I guess expected, but Wednesday & Friday could get deliveries if patterns repeat!

It's you today Gorwell, I can feel it!

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Whelp boys (and girls) today was the day, took the Truck home; it's a little smaller than I thought, but the smaller size allowed me to bring my plywood straight to the table saw... Could only grab 2x4 sheets though... Might have ordered the wrong floor mats, they look bigger than the truck!

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 1660152258218

*cry*

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Whelp boys (and girls) today was the day, took the Truck home; it's a little smaller than I thought, but the smaller size allowed me to bring my plywood straight to the table saw... Could only grab 2x4 sheets though... Might have ordered the wrong floor mats, they look bigger than the truck!

1660152258218.png

*cry*
Congratulations! This has been a good week for a few of us.

Sponsored

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
@gorwell, Scott confirmed because you were first one off the railcar in Vegas you're last one out. Just the same, it's got to arrive any moment now...

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

1660152258218.png

*cry*
Sorry, I think that your post went right over my head...

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
@gorwell, Scott confirmed because you were first one off the railcar in Vegas you're last one out. Just the same, it's got to arrive any moment now...

That's not really the case. Just generic Dealer speak for not knowing what is going on :) like "spray liners cause delays"

I was certainly not the "first off", there were two trains just days before mine that already had some deliveries to the Sacramento area (pretty sure to Folsom Lake as well) and to NorCal in general (which would be "first off"). No reason why my Truck couldn't have been scheduled for pickup in the 6 days between when mine landed and yours landed.

Not sure what the hold up is.

Plus, that railyard parking lot is huge too, not like it's stuck behind something.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Poking around Google Earth again at LV railyard parking lot and I see a hauler in the image :)

Plenty of space to grab vehicles at will.

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 1660156345153

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 1660156359758

This railyard is a good deal bigger than Richmond where they trucks usually land. Richmond here:

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 1660156803411

Got a hauler in that one too.. You can see why if a Truck arrives at the wrong time in Richmond why it might get "Stuck" until newer cars leave. This isn't the case in LV.
Sponsored

Last edited: