• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Tomorrow will be 22 days since my truck landed in Vegas... 22 days ago. Its 11 hours away... Seems like an unreasonable amount of time

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
We need SOMEONE to get a truck TODAY! Just so we can get some momentum back!!!
I've 100% given up. I don't understand how there could be ~8 deliveries to 4 dealers within 20 miles me in the past 2 weeks and I not be on one of them... My dealer alone got at least 3 separate deliveries.

I'm fully expecting someone in CA w/ a build date in August to get their truck before me. Someone who got shipped 2 weeks after us in July already got his.

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
My give up date will be 8/15, Monday as it will start to negatively affect my life as I'll need to find a better temporary solution

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I've 100% given up. I don't understand how there could be ~8 deliveries to 4 dealers within 20 miles me in the past 2 weeks and I not be on one of them... My dealer alone got at least 3 separate deliveries.

I'm fully expecting someone in CA w/ a build date in August to get their truck before me. Someone who got shipped 2 weeks after us in July already got his.
It is a terrible situation. I hope that you are able to get an explanation and delivery very quickly.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
As time passes it makes me worry that if Richmond opens back up it may make the last few lightnings in Vegas a loss for transports and we may get forgotten. Doom and gloom, I know, but that is where this is headed for me. Wave one reservation. 7 months later and many people that were reserved, ordered, Built, and shipped after are getting their truck. WTF Ford. Have a little class. Offering 2023s when you haven't even delivered some wave 1 orders. My pavement garage queen truck is sitting in baking heat and monsoons. If I wanted to buy a used discount truck that sat on a dealer lot for months I would. Getting close to the same thing at this point. I know I shouldn't complain but at what point do I have a right to. I am paying the same as others but not getting to be even in the first thousands of deliveries. At least the color I paid extra for will have some extra wear from birds dirt and weather.
End rant. Because my wife won't listen any more, I post here.
Good luck stragglers, today is our day

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
As time passes it makes me worry that if Richmond opens back up it may make the last few lightnings in Vegas a loss for transports and we may get forgotten. Doom and gloom, I know, but that is where this is headed for me. Wave one reservation. 7 months later and many people that were reserved, ordered, Built, and shipped after are getting their truck. WTF Ford. Have a little class. Offering 2023s when you haven't even delivered some wave 1 orders. My pavement garage queen truck is sitting in baking heat and monsoons. If I wanted to buy a used discount truck that sat on a dealer lot for months I would. Getting close to the same thing at this point. I know I shouldn't complain but at what point do I have a right to. I am paying the same as others but not getting to be even in the first thousands of deliveries. At least the color I paid extra for will have some extra wear from birds dirt and weather.

I'm not counting on it since they pushed me back until next week at the earliest. Definitely taking some of the excitement out of it. Think I'll take the week off from thinking about this truck and enjoy my weekend and hopefully be surprised next week.

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
That how I am starting to feel.

Like, I didn't want a truck that sat in a parking lot getting dirty in the middle of a desert for a MONTH. I wanted a new truck that was built and shipped to me... I'll still take it but man I need them to get these delivered

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
I need to remind myself that I don't NEED a vehicle until 8/16 so as long as I have it in the next...4 days... I'm 100% fine

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
This MAY be helpful or it may have nothing to do with us BUT:

Last Thursday/Friday, when all the trucks were coming in & MY dealer got 3 Lightnings, My Sales Manager talked to the delivery driver.
This is what the Delivery driver said:

-AFTER my Nor Cal delivery, he was headed to the Coast for a Friday/Saturday drop off off the final truck. Like Eureka area.
-THEN on Monday, he was headed to Benicia to pick up a load of trucks
-THEN he was taking them down to L.A. area.
-THEN he would route BACK to LV & pickup another load BUT he didn't know where those trucks would be delivered to.

What this COULD means is...

IF the driver has similar routes to OTHER NOR CAL deliveries, it would take approximately, 1 day to Bay, 1 day to LA, 1-2 back to LV. then 1-2 days BACK into NorCAl.

So lets start the timer:

-MONDAY in Bencia
-Tue in L.A. area.
-Thursday/Friday back to LV
-Monday we start seeing NorCal deliveries again?

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
Ummm... This arrived.. sorry gang of no trucks, I may be abandoning you soon.

Screenshot_20220812-183931.png
Are going through the online checkout? I didn’t have that as an option because mine said “shipped” until two days after the purchase.