• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
He told me they have 4 lightnings from LV in transit, mine being 1 of them

What, you're a traitor too! So, it should land in ~2 days.

I guess I am the last man standing? here...
Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
What, you're a traitor too! So, it should land in ~2 days.

I guess I am the last man standing? here...
I'm not a traitor until it actually arrives & yours doesn't!

At this point I think they took our trucks on a joy ride somewhere in the desert and we will be last.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
My sales exec sent me a pic of my truck charging up…picking it up tomorrow. :)
Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal 574C5A9C-8D31-403A-A07C-8B019AC032CB

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
Great News Guys! @Sea Ranch , @TheRealDlo , @TheFranchise07 , @Lightninorian

My truck still hasn't arrived , so we get to cry together another day... week... month?

crying-group.gif

I might go steal @CoyoteJim truck since he's out camping.
I gave up hope and am camping. I couldn't wait any longer. Plus it worked for @CoyoteJim , worth a shot. But it didn't work. No truck. Even after I carried @Sea Ranch on my back all the way from Michigan to sin city. He ditches me for the first ride home. I don't blame him though. I would have done the same if we are being honest. Cell service is so bad here I can't even check my app, tracker, or dealer website. I do get text messages though. If it would have come in my salesman would have text me. He is almost as excited as me. Mine will be first customer delivery for their dealership. Congrats to the recipients. Happy thoughts for those of us left languish in the absence of our dreams

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Just got back from looking over the Starlight White Lariat very carefully. Everything looks perfect! Finally, it is here and I am very pleased. The Dixon Ford dealership appeared to get 4 of them today. There will be three other happy campers :).

Oh yeah, this thing is ridiculously powerful! And comfortable. And quiet. And really cool.

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
Don't forget about us Central Coast boys. We're still waiting as well.
The wait appears to be over for me. I finally got the call!! Truck has arrived at dealership! Salesman has it plugged in, getting detailed and prepped for my pickup tomorrow or Weds. I hope this trend of deliveries continues for everyone!!! Pictures forthcoming upon delivery. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 for all of you!!

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
For a datapoint: I can see that @Sea Ranch also technically got pushed back a week:

1659999486313.png
When I got the call from my dealership that they would be receiving my truck yesterday afternoon my tracker said 8/2 - 8/8. After reading Gorwell's post, I checked the tracker and it now says 8/9 to 8/15. It either changed shortly before or even after my truck had already was sitting at the dealership. Looks like I dodged another delivery delay bullet.

I have been very impressed with this dealership but they went even a step farther and got my truck ready to take home the same day it arrived. It is now safely in my garage.

Ford F-150 Lightning Train ride to NorCal Lightning 2

Last edited:

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
When I got the call from my dealership that they would be receiving my truck yesterday afternoon my tracker said 8/2 - 8/8. After reading Gorwell's post, I checked the tracker and it now says 8/9 to 8/15. It either changed shortly before or even after my truck had already was sitting at the dealership. Looks like I dodged another delivery delay bullet.

I have been very impressed with this dealership but they went even a step farther and got my truck ready to take home the same day it arrived. It is now safely in my garage.

Lightning 2.jpeg
LOVE IT man. Mine is white too

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard

Lightning 2.jpeg

Should have probably gone white myself.

Thought I ended up with iced blue silver, but turns out they just put on a clear coat and no one can find it :(

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have had the opportunity to drive many very powerful vehicles both ICE and EV. What is really interesting about the LIghtning (especially with the EB) is that a truck this size moves so quickly, effortlessly and silently. A ridiculous amount of Instantaneous torque is a wonderful thing. Now I have a lot to learn about how to take advantage of all of the technology that this truck has to offer, but first, I am putting a nice coat wax on it.

I saw an Iced Blue Silver Lightning. Beautiful color.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
@TheRealDlo

Something to make us happy, our XLT orders are looking pretty sweet compared to the MY23 Pro pricing :p

Glad I didn't extend.

TheFranchise07

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD

Lightning 2.jpeg
Looks good @Sea Ranch ! I'll have to give them a call again today. The guy I talked to said it would take 1-2 days for PDI. Looks like they can and have done it faster!

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Looks good @Sea Ranch ! I'll have to give them a call again today. The guy I talked to said it would take 1-2 days for PDI. Looks like they can and have done it faster!
I am leaving town for a few days which meant that I could not pick it up until Friday or Saturday. I asked them if they could get it done before I leave and thankfully they worked later and stayed later to get it done last night. They have a good group of people there.
Sponsored