• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Looks awesome, I love the bronze on white. I’d pussy out in fear of losing range on my Pro SR.
Sponsored

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
That is the exact one! Yes. You need an alignment but. You can easily get it in and make the truck safely drivable to a local alignment shop by marking the present location of both lower control arm bolts before removing them. That way your tow will be nearly correct but camber will be off which is manageable to drive to a shop

Sponsored

DevonD

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 340i, 19 F150 Ecoboost, Lightning Platinum
Looks awesome! I’m up in Canada and my brother down there saw you driving around Phoenix and sent me a video of your truck yesterday haha

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did it affect your range?
So I’ve put about 250 miles on it and have averaged roughly a .3mi/kwh loss. Really not too bad considering the large majority of my driving is freeway at 75+ mph to work

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks awesome! I’m up in Canada and my brother down there saw you driving around Phoenix and sent me a video of your truck yesterday haha
Guess there’s no hiding down here. Haha.

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RANGE IMPACT UPDATE!

I have put about 500 miles on the truck since the lift and tires with some averages.

note: my commute to work is already worst case for EV. 400 mile round trip on the freeway averaging 75mph for the whole trip.

stock truck: average 1.6-1.9kwh/mi
Lift and tires average 1.3-1.6kwh/mi

interestingly, my city drives around town found little to no impact on range +/- .1kwh/mi

But Damn she looks good!

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
RANGE IMPACT UPDATE!

I have put about 500 miles on the truck since the lift and tires with some averages.

note: my commute to work is already worst case for EV. 400 mile round trip on the freeway averaging 75mph for the whole trip.

stock truck: average 1.6-1.9kwh/mi
Lift and tires average 1.3-1.6kwh/mi

interestingly, my city drives around town found little to no impact on range +/- .1kwh/mi

But Damn she looks good!
Your work is 200 miles away?

Sponsored

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
Such an inspirational transformation! I am looking at doing something similar but with some Icon wheels with a +6 offset instead of the +0 on your Method wheels. Do you see any reason that might not work with your tires and leveling kit?

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Such an inspirational transformation! I am looking at doing something similar but with some Icon wheels with a +6 offset instead of the +0 on your Method wheels. Do you see any reason that might not work with your tires and leveling kit?
Thanks I loved the truck when I picked it up. Just needed a little tweak! If you run the same level and same or close tire size, the +6 should work without an issue. My zero offset causes just the slightest touch on the inner fender well at full lock so you should see plenty of clearance with your chosen offset. Can’t wait to see your transformation 🤙🏼

Fast4U

First Name
William smallwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat 511a
Occupation
Sales
Ive been waiting a week to get verified to ask this one question. Is your Lightning an ER with Max Tow? 17's are far easier to find than 18's and this is exactly the wheel an tire I want to run.

TBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER+Tow Tech & Max Tow; Anti Matter Blue
How hard is the leveling kit to install? Is this newbie friendly or does it require an experienced DIY mechanic? Also what special tools did you need?
Sponsored