• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

UPDATE: Failed 12v Battery....

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I’m not sure if they reset it or not so I will give it a try. My commute to work is over an hour so the battery should have been fully charged when I got here. I got the notification about 5 hours after I arrived, so I’m not sure why it would be having issues. I also went to the my account page and it said the charge level was at 98%. So that’s confusing.
Yes, that is definitely odd. Do you know if your Power Up version is up to 6.8.0 yet?
Sponsored

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I doubt it, I haven’t updated in a couple weeks. I was going to push through the one that I have this morning
The 6.8.0 OTA updated successfully in late January for me. It was surrounded by the battery replacement and the BMS CSP. The CSP ultimately seems to have stopped the messages, but it might be in combination with updates from 6.8.0. Let us know if the update solves it for you.
Sponsored