• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Verge TS Ultra

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Why are they always Sport Bikes? I want an E-Bike that looks like a cruiser or tourer Hell, I'd love it if someone came our with a Goldwing/Valkyrie conversion kit. There's enough space for plenty of battery on that platform.

T3Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Why are they always Sport Bikes? I want an E-Bike that looks like a cruiser or tourer Hell, I'd love it if someone came our with a Goldwing/Valkyrie conversion kit. There's enough space for plenty of battery on that platform.
E-bikes are experiencing what EVs have experienced and do still experience to a slightly lesser extent. Speed is the main EV "feature".

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
When I got married, I sold my GSXR-750. I promised my wife I wouldn't buy another motorcycle until the kids were responsible adults....

Me upon seeing this:

"Honey, is it ok if I buy an e-Bike? Might be better for my health to spend more time outdoors."

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE (sold). F150L Platinum
When I got married, I sold my GSXR-750. I promised my wife I wouldn't buy another motorcycle until the kids were responsible adults....

Me upon seeing this:

"Honey, is it ok if I buy an e-Bike? Might be better for my health to spend more time outdoors."
Right? Similar deal, here. Sold the bike to be a responsible, alive parent. But damn if these new e-bikes aren't tempting!
Sponsored