• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 1'ers - what's your order status?

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Ask because I've gotten emails from my dealer and Ford congratulating me on my purchase, yet the status on my order page is still "Order Sent to Dealer", hasn't progressed to "Order Accepted by Dealer". If so, anything y'all did to move it along. TIA!
Sponsored

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
Sometimes dealers send their orders in groups on certain days of the week. You could try calling/emailing them to see if they can accept yours right now.

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
They gotta click the "GO" button which is just them clicking "accept order" inside the lightning reservation to order system.

Luckily I could click my own to get it started. Today my truck shows up in WBDO as unscheduled/clean which means the truck has been officially ordered.

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 1'ers - what's your order status? Lit.JPG

OP
OP

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
They gotta click the "GO" button which is just them clicking "accept order" inside the lightning reservation to order system.

Luckily I could click my own to get it started. Today my truck shows up in WBDO as unscheduled/clean which means the truck has been officially ordered.

Lit.JPG
Awesome, mind clicking mine while you're in there??? ?

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Wish I had access... even to see my own wave.
It's a blessing and a curse at the same time! I've learned to take information with a grain of salt. Especially after all the Bronco blunders.

I am 29 years old in a dealer with a bunch of old guys so I am considered the "tech guy" so I am forced to learn the processes. And honestly, I am not surprised with all of the confusion at the dealerships. There are like 3 different systems we use just to order the Lightning! One for the reservation, another for conversion of said reservation to order and then the order system itself! It's a lot of new stuff for non tech savvy people!

OP
OP

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Turns out the answer here is "bug your dealer to do their job". Emailed my guy over there and he tracked it down and accepted it. Better late than never!

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear MICHAEL,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new F-150 Lightning Platinum SuperCrew! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Lithia Ford of Boise.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Wish I had access... even to see my own wave.
I don't understand why we don't have access to our priority numbers at our chosen dealer.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I don't understand why we don't have access to our priority numbers at our chosen dealer.
20th century thinking in the 21st century. Instead of thinking of the full purchasing chain, it is broken up into Ford - Dealer and Dealer - Customer and Ford doesn't want to step on the dealer's toes by given our their information.

To be fair, if you order something that is out of stock on Amazon, they give you an ETA but not your place in line.....

JacksonHandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, previous GTI and F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5eco
Mine says accepted by dealer. Hoping they've converted it into the order system.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I’m stuck right now. Can’t order because dealer just went through ownership change and my reservation disappeared from the web site.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I’m stuck right now. Can’t order because dealer just went through ownership change and my reservation disappeared from the web site.
Did you speak to Ford, and the new owner of the dealership?