• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave Change ?

KR17601

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Operations Manager
Hello All,

I was recently told by my dealer, " Wave 2 will now actually be wave 3".

Anyone else hear anything like that ?
Sponsored

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
Not sure what that would even mean. Wave 2 already happened. Wave 3 is coming up soon, presumably on Thursday the 3rd.

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
Not sure what that would even mean. Wave 2 already happened. Wave 3 is coming up soon, presumably on Thursday the 3rd.
Maybe that would just mean that wave 1 wasn't really a wave, more of a small test. So wave 2 was really the first wave.

Diabolical!

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 F250, '17 Chevy Volt, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
Maybe that would just mean that wave 1 wasn't really a wave, more of a small test. So wave 2 was really the first wave.
More like "Wave 1 was intentionally limited in order to satisfy as little demand as possible for the Pro but still be able to say we sold some."

Sponsored

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
I mean, you can number the waves however you want, starting with 1 or 0 or whatever. It doesn't really change anything. The waves are occurring approximately every two weeks and the next folks that'll get to order will be up this week (including, I hope, me - I'll check with my dealer). Saying "wave 2 is now wave 3" doesn't mean anything.