• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Weird issue, one pedal driving turns itself on sometimes…

DucMan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Lariat ER
This morning when I got in my truck it turned one pedal driving on, and my radio presets were different I drove to Costco, did my shopping, turned it on to drive home and it was back to normal. Both presets back to normal, and one pedal driving was off This is the second time it’s done this.

The only thing I did different was turn the truck on through the Fordpass app. The other time it did this odd behavior… I don’t remember if I started it from inside the app or not.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Scott
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
My guess is it's the fact you are starting from fordpass which defaults you to the guest profile versus whatever profile you normally use

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My guess is it's the fact you are starting from fordpass which defaults you to the guest profile versus whatever profile you normally use
Yep….that’s how it works.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
I have 2 occasions that one pedal driving turns it off.

It was a little risky because I expect with foot off it would brake much harder but it did not.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I noticed this a while back, so now on the occasions I use remote start, I let the warm up cycle complete in 15 minutes, the truck automatically shuts down. If I want to leave sooner, I use Ford Pass to stop the truck.

Then approach truck with FOB, the saved profile loads with settings as expected.

The next time you use remote start, check the profiles screen and pull up your settings manually if you find the default still in effect.

Another thing I tried, is to pull up the default profile, then go through all the presets and make them the same as your desired settings, hopefully that helps.
Sponsored