• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
And the date has moved again, as expected.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screen Shot 2023-03-11 at 6.29.32 PM
Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
So they are going to replace the modules on the 18 trucks that were delivered, but mention nothing about replacing the hundreds in limbo. I'm just going to assume they are going to replace those as well, just not sure why its still stuck in a parking lot and not at a dealer where the repair can be done.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
So they are going to replace the modules on the 18 trucks that were delivered, but mention nothing about replacing the hundreds in limbo. I'm just going to assume they are going to replace those as well, just not sure why its still stuck in a parking lot and not at a dealer where the repair can be done.

Supposedly, they sent technicians out to these rail yard lots and other places where these trucks were sitting mid transit to inspect and repair these battery issues. Maybe they sent them out there also. Who knows.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Supposedly, they sent technicians out to these rail yard lots and other places where these trucks were sitting mid transit to inspect and repair these battery issues. Maybe they sent them out there also. Who knows.
Where'd you see reporting on that? Since my date slipped into April now, my guess is that if a technician did come out it would only have been to diagnose if there was a problem. The fix is gonna be a long time coming if they are waiting on new battery packs with the updated manufacturing procedures.

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
For a month and a half, my ETA delivery dates kept changing every 2 or 3 days. Since production started back up yesterday, My ETA did not change! It's been 4 days, and no change. I'm hoping they didn't push date back like usual because they anticipate my truck being delivered between 3/10/2023 - 3/16/2023. I think this is a sign that my truck is about to ship soon because this has never happened since my truck was built in January. :)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For a month and a half, my ETA delivery dates kept changing every 2 or 3 days. Since production started back up yesterday, My ETA did not change! It's been 4 days, and no change. I'm hoping they didn't push date back like usual because they anticipate my truck being delivered between 3/10/2023 - 3/16/2023. I think this is a sign that my truck is about to ship soon because this has never happened since my truck was built in January. :)
Hopes and prayers for you.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Mine is also showing 3/10-3/16 and this is the closest I've been to the end of the ETA window. I'm curious when my next delay will show since it had been happening on Monday evenings the past couple of weeks.

Edit: Just updated to 04/11/2023 - 04/24/2023 on the shop.ford tracker

Last edited:

Mustang11s

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachEauto awd ER XLT Lightning ER
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
I wonder when we will find out who ordered one of the 3 trucks that burned. And how they will handle it

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Edit: Just updated to 04/11/2023 - 04/24/2023 on the shop.ford tracker

Mine is still the old ETA and I'm sure it will update soon with another pushed back date but I think that this is a sign that they're getting ready to ship our trucks soon.

... we'll see.

Sponsored

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150, 2020 Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Occupation
Asset Management
Mine is still the old ETA and I'm sure it will update soon with another pushed back date but I think that this is a sign that they're getting ready to ship our trucks soon.

... we'll see.
I checked my order today and it still says 3/10-3/16 which was yesterday.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1679065682579

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I checked my order today and it still says 3/10-3/16 which was yesterday.

1679065682579.png

Wow, mine too! We have the same dates! This is the first time since my truck has been built (January) that it has gone past the ETA.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Notice the two date ranges shown on the Canadian site.

1679067849350.png
Something I noticed is that the delivery address no longer lists the dealership, instead just:
Code:
Does this mean anything?

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Something I noticed is that the delivery address no longer lists the dealership, instead just:
Code:
Does this mean anything?
No clue, but mine updated with the same.
Sponsored