• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

aviboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco
Ford gave everyone the ??by making the 312A package ($9,500) mandatory to get the ER package ($10,000).

You’re $52K XLT just became a $72K truck very fast. That’s BS. WTF.
Sponsored

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
Pro has no keypad, you can't even option into it. That must be a stock image you're seeing or user error.
Ya I think there's an error bc if I build a pro there's definitely a keypad on the door. Bummer I lock my keys in my truck when I surf. Hopefully you can add one like on stxs

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
Ya I think there's an error bc if I build a pro there's definitely a keypad on the door. Bummer I lock my keys in my truck when I surf. Hopefully you can add one like on stxs
I bought one off ebay and added to my Transit for that same reason. Is Securicode in 2022 any different from 2016?

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
I bought one off ebay and added to my Transit for that same reason. Is Securicode in 2022 any different from 2016?
There a thread on here titled "adding keypad to stx" that lists the part number and says you can for gen14s. I have a gen 13 xlt that came with it but I'd I want it if I got the pro

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
one thing I just realized, is you cannot get a universal garage door opener on the XLT. No way I’m spending 60k+ and not having the garage door opener or wireless charging pad. Now, yes I understand you get an opener with your door, but for that kind of money it is ridiculous. No wireless charging, why have wireless CarPlay or android auto if I have to plug in the phone to keep it charged. My wife’s XLT expedition has both. I knew the prices would be high, but this is a little too much. Compared to extras the Hummer offers, that’s a better deal. Will be interesting to see tomorrow what Chevy releases.

Sponsored

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat
The XLT without option of extended range battery should come with 3 yrs free Electrify America charging

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
The XLT without option of extended range battery should come with 3 yrs free Electrify America charging
Or an option to charge while driving, from a portable gas generator in the bed. I don't think the Pro power onboard is bidirectional but you could give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Dolfanrich13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Military
Anyone else having problems seeing thier reservations on ford’s website?
Ford F-150 Lightning ?‍? F-150 Lightning Build & Price Configurator Now Live! Post Your Build BFFA5439-6133-4799-B511-2DE3AE154273

Last edited:

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
My reservation is back in my account again, looks like things are working again. Must have been setting up for tomorrow.

OP
OP
Garbone

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
11 months and 11k miles ( wife added 150 just today) and we have used EA once, on a free weekend. Still have my balance of 350kw untouched. Plan to drive to Virginia next year so it will come in handy.

Hey, my reservation is now back. Interesting fine print under the picture on the Res page.

" Vehicle production expected to begin first quarter 2022 and extend throughout the calendar year."

My understanding was production start was Q2 towards Q3.

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the value of Pro if dealer is tacking on $5k ADM? I’d switch dealers but I’m #2 in line so don’t want to risk the switch. May just eat it. :rolleyes:

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I refuse to pay a penny of ADM, whether a Porsche or a Ford. Nope, refuse.

"But Supply and demand and capitalism and...." yeah yeah, no.

Find good dealers that aren't here to bend you over. They're already making roughly 10% of MSRP, according to docs posted here. Not paying a cent over for my BRZ, not a pence over for the lightning, etc.
Sponsored