• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

NCchrisSU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I've gotten my rail info for Norfolk. I've called for a couple of days now and I keep getting the message that it can't be traced. Anyone else having this issue or is it normal?
Sorry for the repost, but still hearing "No tracing information available" anyone else experiencing this or heard about it elsewhere? Thanks!
Sponsored

Jer10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Expedition, Lightning reservation
Sorry for the repost, but still hearing "No tracing information available" anyone else experiencing this or heard about it elsewhere? Thanks!
Was your car already unloaded?

NCchrisSU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Not that I'm aware of... last update from Ford was that it was loaded into the railcart on the 2nd.

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
Talked to my dealer today (In Oregon). He tells me the railcar is in N. Dakota and could be here as early as 9-10 days from now. Also that normally it would take another week to get it from the railway yard, but they will watch and go pick it up as soon as they can. Not sure if it will work out, but very reassuring that they are listening and will try. I had to get the railcar number to them for some reason (from Ford Chat) for them to get me this info.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Status changed to built 12/9 not shipped yet.. Estimate delivery 1/1 to 1/7 .. what a huge bummer!!

Sponsored

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
My 11/14 blend Avalanche Lariat ER was loaded off the rail car NW of Phoenix a few days and I took delivery this morning :)
That's awesome! Congrats! Definitely share photos when you can.

Out of curiosity, when was your truck shipped?

cwstnsko

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
That's awesome! Congrats! Definitely share photos when you can.

Out of curiosity, when was your truck shipped?
The status went to shipped 13 days ago. From other threads it sound like that status change might not always be perfectly aligned with the actual date.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 6E9BDC2B-DB67-4944-8E76-DBB530A9A84C

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cayman T
Occupation
Attorney
Not shipped yet but I have this

Built
Estimated Delivery 12/25/2022 - 12/31/2022

Jer10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Expedition, Lightning reservation
The status went to shipped 13 days ago. From other threads it sound like that status change might not always be perfectly aligned with the actual date.
6E9BDC2B-DB67-4944-8E76-DBB530A9A84C.jpeg
Looks great! I got to go check out my Avalanche XLT today but can't pick it up until it's inspected on Monday. Very similar timeline in Virginia I guess.

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
Status changed to built 12/9 not shipped yet.. Estimate delivery 1/1 to 1/7 .. what a huge bummer!!
I wouldn’t give up hope yet. You just need to beat that by one day so I’d bug your dealer to see if they can expedite any of the pieces they control (rail to car lot maybe?)

SilverBrewer

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
I’ve decided if I don’t make it to built by 12/26 I’m going to cancel. I don’t need the wheels and my 2021 Platinum PB has a lot of the features that have been removed.

drdirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
New poster here but have been looking at this forum for a while. My Lightning has a blend date of 11/14 and is showing in production. The status frustratingly has not changed in a month. If I read my window sticker right I am number 8220 on in line. At this point I would guess zero chance to get it before end of year in Texas. My order date was 10/19 and I ordered as soon as I saw the email.
Sponsored