• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/28 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Left Louisville KY this morning- next stop in TN. Eat arrival in Jax still Sunday 1/15. Maybe next week will be the day to bring it home

Snow White

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Got her home! :) ⚡⚡
Easy, fantastic dealership experience! Got my private offer and price protection honored (y) My dealer is no ADM for reservations, although they weren't sure how do the PCO at first. I showed them my pricing summary and they figured it out. Amazing to drive 🔥
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/28 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_9364 (1)

Sponsored

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Easy, fantastic dealership experience! Got my private offer and price protection honored (y) My dealer is no ADM for reservations, although they weren't sure how do the PCO at first. I showed them my pricing summary and they figured it out. Amazing to drive 🔥
IMG_9364 (1).jpg
Awesome unicorn! Glad you had a great dealership experience as well.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
IMG_9364 (1).jpg
No mark up- $5,000 now accessory installed. Congrats on getting it home

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Tracking along- left TN this morning. Next stop Atlanta, GA. Light at the end of the tunnel

4BLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT-SR Max Tow Azure Gray Metallic
My truck has arrived at the dealer!! No email or change on the order tracking site though. Dealer contacted me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My truck has arrived at the dealer!! No email or change on the order tracking site though. Dealer contacted me.
If you're a short ride from Dearborn the trackers always lag actual delivery, Congrats & enjoy your soon to be new truck!!

Gnarwhl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/28 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 20230112_140552

Picked up my avalanche pro yesterday. Love it. Do not love the dealer. The GM was incredibly disrespectful and they would not price match up front. I did get them to sign something saying they would give me any price match that ford provides for my vehicle...

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
20230112_140552.jpg

Picked up my avalanche pro yesterday. Love it. Do not love the dealer. The GM was incredibly disrespectful and they would not price match up front. I did get them to sign something saying they would give me any price match that ford provides for my vehicle...
Awesome! I think a lot of us would agree that the truck is amazing but the dealer experience is horrible. I really hope Ford is able to change the dealer model with their Model E stuff.

Make sure your Ford survey reflects your experience! Your responses do affect the dealership

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Arrived to Baldwin about Midnight- quick little trip left to final destination in Jax. Then hopefully fast to the dealer 🤞🏽
Sponsored