• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
Mine arrived at the dealership Dec 20. Build week 11/14, blend date 11/16. XLT 311A, SR, tow technology, pro power 9.6, max trailer tow, tailgate step. I've been trolling the dealership's lot daily for the last week and tonight I hit the jackpot. Fresh off the carrier, hadn't been checked in yet so it was still unlocked and had some of the shipping docs inside. It was still in transport mode so I couldn't power anything up.

I think I discovered the reason why there is a delay between built and shipped... I found a doc inside from "VETech" - a charge and hold battery test form. It appears to be a form to document any damage to the vehicle when it arrives at a battery test facility and sign off on the 5 day charge hold test. It seems that this hold facility charges the HVB to 100%, then lets it sit idle for 5 days to confirm that the HVB battery is good, then releases it for shipping.

20221220_180324.jpg
Looks you have/had a crack on the DS of the windshield. That is prob the biggest hold up. Where did you get the 5 days from?
Sponsored

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
It looks like it has arrived at the dealer, I just received the email from Ford asking to complete the purchase. Emailed my sales guy, we'll see what he says!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) complete purchase

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
With all the folks with earlier builds still waiting I’m feeling a little guilty, but, mine is now in the garage as of tonight!

Reservation 5/19/21 (accepted 5/20)
Order confirmed 9/29
Build week is 11/14, Blend is 11/16.
Built 11/28/22.
Shipped 12/2
Expected delivery 12/22-12/28.
actual delivery 12/21/2022 to Oregon.
Lariat ER with Spray in bed liner.

It’s been a journey made a lot easier with the support of this forum, so thanks and happy holidays. Will report on impressions soon!

wilmerfjohnson

First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT SR,2021 Bronco, 2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner
Looks you have/had a crack on the DS of the windshield. That is prob the biggest hold up. Where did you get the 5 days from?
About half way down the sheet on the right hand side - it mentions "Data analysis completed after 5th day..."

No cracked windshield - the doc mentions that the "1" is an example for how to log defects. I initially thought it had a cracked windshield as well, had to read the form again.

Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It looks like it has arrived at the dealer, I just received the email from Ford asking to complete the purchase. Emailed my sales guy, we'll see what he says!

complete purchase.jpg
Sweet! Did yours ever say shipped or it just skipped from “built”?

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
About half way down the sheet on the right hand side - it mentions "Data analysis completed after 5th day..."

No cracked windshield - the doc mentions that the "1" is an example for how to log defects. I initially thought it had a cracked windshield as well, had to read the form again.
Ahh ok thanks I see it! So this would make more sense why it’s so many days after blend to be “built”

The chart on the left indicates a cracked windshield?? Mark the location with a number and then describe it in the left side table Is how I read that.

SilverBrewer

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Yea it is - whats more frustrating is the fact that im 200 miles away from Ramp 51. It appears I am caught up in the trucker shortage. I guess it is what it is.

Sponsored

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE; '18 Pacifica Ltd
Yeah, mine was also pushed. It's now 12/25-12/31.

laselvasurf

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT, 13 Raptor, 13 X5M, 03 Excursion
I got the call from the dealer and was able to pick up the truck this afternoon. A very painless process that took less than an hour and a half. Sold at MSRP minus the $6500 model year conversion discount. Out the door for $65k.

The truck is perfect so far, no cosmetic issues whatsoever and it drives like a dream. It had 10 miles on it when I picked it up.

I had to make a quick detour on the way home to snap a photo of the truck with the stunning sunset behind it.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 4DFEEAA1-61E7-4871-9CC1-9F4855E4998E

Yanni Cake

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Following up on this post from a few days ago. My status on the website tracker changed to "built" yesterday (12/10), and lists 12/9 as the built date. I received the email stating the same this morning (12/11). Estimated delivery window is 12/21 through 12/27.
I was initially optimistic that we'd be taking delivery by end of the year but that's beginning to fade. We haven't seen any movement on our order tracker, still states that it's waiting to be shipped. We called customer service on 12/21 to check and were told that the truck is still in Flat Rock (initially told by dealer that it was in New Boston, are these different ramps?). CS still said that our delivery estimate is 12/21-27, and this is what it still shows on the tracker. Not sure how that would be possible if it hasn't shipped yet unless they're doing a speed run to Atlanta.