• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/28 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Have you ever checked with chat? curious what they told you if anything and how it compares. They have been telling me 12/23-12/29 ever since a day after my blend date (12/7). They also informed me that my truck was complete and arrived at ramp 51 ready for shipment on 12/8, so I am curious what build date i end up getting. I have a feeling build date is actually something different (or is arbitrary) since others have witnessed trucks arriving when Ford just claims it was built.
yes I checked with them last week and they indicated the week of 12/20-12/26
Sponsored

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
Mine changed from built to shipped overnight but still no delivery estimate in the web GUI. I'll check with chat later today.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
yes I checked with them last week and they indicated the week of 12/20-12/26
can you chat with them today to see if it matches what you see in your account please? really curious if the two systems match since people have had crazy date swings and things showing up after being pushed out a week the same day lol

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
can you chat with them today to see if it matches what you see in your account please? really curious if the two systems match since people have had crazy date swings and things showing up after being pushed out a week the same day lol
checked with chat and they gave the same estimate. They indicated it could update once transit information is available

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
checked with chat and they gave the same estimate. They indicated it could update once transit information is available
Thank you! Good data point to have. Now to see when it actually comes for you!

Sponsored

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat SR, LC500
Mine was shipped, but I found a 2022 just in case for the tax credit a couple months ago...

I wonder what I should do with my 23 order...

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was shipped, but I found a 2022 just in case for the tax credit a couple months ago...

I wonder what I should do with my 23 order...
If it's a Pro model I will come get it lol

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
My estimated arrival date is still blank. Trying to login to chat, but they must be busy it won't even connect.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
My estimated arrival date is still blank. Trying to login to chat, but they must be busy it won't even connect.
It was the same for me. Chat just showed available about 30 mins ago.

The agent gave me a rail car #, but also said it's on a chip hold. That didn't make any sense to me, so I asked her about it. Her answer: "It was shipped by the rail car to ramp 51 where it is waiting on Micro Chip hold."

Does that make sense to anybody else? I thought the infamous Ramp 51 was at the Rogue and not a rail car ride away?

Sponsored

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I checked with the dealer if they could do anything to make sure of delivery by end of year. They can’t do anything but said they can make sure if it comes in by end of the year they can have it ready same day

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
It was the same for me. Chat just showed available about 30 mins ago.

The agent gave me a rail car #, but also said it's on a chip hold. That didn't make any sense to me, so I asked her about it. Her answer: "It was shipped by the rail car to ramp 51 where it is waiting on Micro Chip hold."

Does that make sense to anybody else? I thought the infamous Ramp 51 was at the Rogue and not a rail car ride away?
ramp 51 is plant rock Mi. It’s a shipment lot primarily, although there have been trucks held there for last minute items before shipping. Vague I know.

I think you are fine

Snow White

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I checked with the dealer if they could do anything to make sure of delivery by end of year. They can’t do anything but said they can make sure if it comes in by end of the year they can have it ready same day
Is your dealer able to do the paperwork by the end of the year (knowing your vehicle is shipped)? I thought dealers could transact the sale for customers by 12/31 for tax purposes.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Is your dealer able to do the paperwork by the end of the year (knowing your vehicle is shipped)? I thought dealers could transact the sale for customers by 12/31 for tax purposes.
I’m not going to do that

Snow White

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
ramp 51 is plant rock Mi. It’s a shipment lot primarily, although there have been trucks held there for last minute items before shipping. Vague I know.

I think you are fine
I never got the built or shipped email. But I have a suspicion it's awaiting shipment in Woodhaven, which is "the mixing yard for the rail shipper. Cars and Trucks for as far as the eye can see. Out of Ford Assembly Plant hands." Not sure how that relates to ramp 51.
Sponsored