• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/19 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Got it. Thanks.

Looks like I will be convoy rather than rail. Hopefully faster delivery to NC.
What's your blend date? I'm in Gastonia so not far at all from ya. From what I've seen on here everyone is listed on convoy but still travel on rail if your outside of Michigan. That being said my blend date is tomorrow I'll let you know if I see any shipment info via rail or truck.
Sponsored

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
What's your blend date? I'm in Gastonia so not far at all from ya. From what I've seen on here everyone is listed on convoy but still travel on rail if your outside of Michigan. That being said my blend date is tomorrow I'll let you know if I see any shipment info via rail or truck.
My sticker shows convoy too(blend 12/22). For VT, dealer told me they typically go by rail to Albany, NY and then are trucked up here.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
12/19 Blend date. What dealer are you picking up from? I am using Randy Marion in Statesville.

Keep us up on how long your freight takes u. Thanks

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got moved back from 12/12, got my sticker just now, 12/20 blend date. Hopefully it will get finished between Christmas and the New Years.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
12/19 Blend date. What dealer are you picking up from? I am using Randy Marion in Statesville.

Keep us up on how long your freight takes u. Thanks
My order is with Tindol Ford in Gastonia I'll definitely be watching for updates and let you know how the transport is being handled. It's been a very long year and half for sure with lots of disappointment because 2022 tax rebates and missing out on my employer incentive of 2k for buying a EV in 2022 which I'll more than likely miss by a couple weeks. I can't complain there are alot of reservation holders that haven't even had the opportunity to order the vehicles they wanted (Pro/XLT) or haven't even got an invite to order at all.

Sponsored

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
Progress! If I could dance, it'd be happy.

So at this moment in time, all season tires. Did Ford close that shortage gap? Advanced Security Pack removal with $50 credit. Is that PAAK removal we heard about yesterday?
No that is not PAAk removal, it is the interior security and tilt sensor removal. I had to look it up to see exactly what it was, as I showed it also.

Boomerdawg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Regional Director, Field Operations - (Construction)
My order is with Tindol Ford in Gastonia I'll definitely be watching for updates and let you know how the transport is being handled. It's been a very long year and half for sure with lots of disappointment because 2022 tax rebates and missing out on my employer incentive of 2k for buying a EV in 2022 which I'll more than likely miss by a couple weeks. I can't complain there are alot of reservation holders that haven't even had the opportunity to order the vehicles they wanted (Pro/XLT) or haven't even got an invite to order at all.
I am currently building a new Bojangles in Gastonia on Garrison Blvd, I plan on driving up to visit the job after I get the Lightning (we should be turning it over about then if the weather ever cooperates and dries up), looks like it may show up late Jan. Meet for a beer, maybe?

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I am currently building a new Bojangles in Gastonia on Garrison Blvd, I plan on driving up to visit the job after I get the Lightning (we should be turning it over about then if the weather ever cooperates and dries up), looks like it may show up late Jan. Meet for a beer, maybe?
Haha I still don't understand why they tore down the original Bojangles at that location. That was the first place I ate at after moving from Arizona to North Carolina. We'll see how production and deliveries go and see if that could play out.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Convoy as well. Can we still expect 6-8 weeks from blend or have things improved? Currently sitting in a credit union for pre-approval. Unfortunately they only lock rates for 60 days so I might have to defer a bit longer Currently looking at 3.24%
/48mo, best I've been able to find.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
So at this moment in time, all season tires. Could that still eyeballing it, it looks like mine.
I was surprised too, I had revised a bunch of 1FT6 vins to 1FTV in anticipation they would get the AT tires, (like yours) and low & behold they came out with AS tires.

Someone must of found a suitable alternative source / brand or a hidden stash in a warehouse!!!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Same here. I had to use the ordertrack link to successfully pull it
Glad you could at least get the sticker link working.

Ordertrack.APP is not showing accurate information for the production status and actions, this is caused by Ford implementing a random requirement to use a Captcha test when pulling order status from Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-USA & Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada .

You will be best served to use those two links depending on your location, the Canadians must use use the .CA site, while U.S. buyers can use either, the Canadian site shows your ETA when the truck is shipped, though you can see ETA sooner by looking at your private order page on www.ford.com or www.ford.ca when the truck reaches BUILT status on the shop tracker.
Sponsored