• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I'll be up there in two weeks, doubt it would still be available but would consider purchasing to have now than keep dealing with the unknown on when mine might show up in Maryland. No probs with dealer selling at MSRP, it's what Ford wants from them and no penalty to them and they still bring home about 10%.
Oddly enough the dealership had a habit of charging over MSRP for many vehicles but they were just bought out a couple months ago, and just before that they stopped selling above it.

I didn't get out and look at it, was just comparing colors since it was my back up color. Much happier with the atlas blue, though it still looks nice.
Sponsored

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
This is getting frustrating, they pushed my delivery date out AGAIN!! Now it's 7/13-7/19. Anyone else in shipping "purgatory?"

VIN shows up on United Road, but the dealer manifest link is still not active.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
This is getting frustrating, they pushed my delivery date out AGAIN!! Now it's 7/13-7/19. Anyone else in shipping "purgatory?"

I do believe United Road will show it “Inactive” untill your truck arrives at thr rail yard and they are told it’s available for transport

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I do believe United Road will show it “Inactive” untill your truck arrives at thr rail yard and they are told it’s available for transport
Correct.

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
IDK where my truck is at this point.

I spoke with my dealer today, they said it’s in Illinois on a hold. I spoke with Ford corporate and they said it’s still scheduled for delivery this week, no hold.

I have a United Road number that shows inactive but I know of someone else on the forum who already took delivery of their truck and their VIN still shows inactive too.

I just better be here before August before my interest rate goes up.

Sponsored

Vithar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2017 Explory
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I just got an email saying I'm pushed out to these same dates. But I took delivery on the 7th, so truck is in my garage happily charging, Ford is a little on the struggle bus it seams.

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
My FordPass request was approved about two week ago.

The car was parked at the Roush plant with no movement for about a week, and then it was moved to a parking lot outside of the proving grounds for two days. The car was then charged to 100% and parked outside of the ford headquarters for 2 days. The car was then moved back to the Roush plant and sat for a day.

This morning I received an email saying the car was factory reset and I no longer have access to its location. Hopefully that means it will be built or shipped or whatever pretty soon.

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving

The car was parked at the Roush plant with no movement for about a week, and then it was moved to a parking lot outside of the proving grounds for two days. The car was then charged to 100% and parked outside of the ford headquarters for 2 days. The car was then moved back to the Roush plant and sat for a day.

This morning I received an email saying the car was factory reset and I no longer have access to its location. Hopefully that means it will be built or shipped or whatever pretty soon.
Wow Kammy, that sounds almost identical to what happened to me! I was at Roush for a few days, then it bounced around a lot, then someone disabled my location tracking on the app. This was all Saturday.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
So there I was driving down 101 in Nashua, NH and there's a star white Lightning sitting outside the showroom and the dealer's site lists it for sale. So WTF is up that a truck that the dealer ordered is there but folks that ordered are not getting their trucks yet?

https://www.bestfordinc.com/new-inv...l=F-150+Lightning&year=2022&gvBodyStyle=Truck

https://www.bestfordinc.com/api/leg...cguid=SH-27f0eebb-a6db-6dbf-932e-9f5596aff0ec
I believe that this is their demo that they need to hold onto for 6 months.

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat

I am right there with you. Mine is now 7/12-7/18. Maybe 3rd time is a charm for me🤞

Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I believe that this is their demo that they need to hold onto for 6 months.
Which still makes no sense. Dealers get mannequins but people are waiting for their trucks.

The mannequins for people to see if they like the truck that they can order and then wait a year or more for. Sounds like something the government would come up with.

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Which still makes no sense. Dealers get mannequins but people are waiting for their trucks.

The mannequins for people to see if they like the truck that they can order and then wait a year or more for. Sounds like something the government would come up with.
My dealer has 2 mannequins, neither are available for anyone to test drive, you can't even see them on the lot or on their website. Something tells me there's a couple sales managers driving Lightnings around town.

kammy

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer

Looks like the car was FINALLY built and is now awaiting shipment. I have not received the email yet, but I checked my ford account and I have a shipping estimate.

Does anyone have a realistic timeframe of how long it takes to ship the vehicle to the Bay Area CA? I’m curious how close the estimate is.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group 6E56F9B3-0162-493D-95B7-C54381912D31

Last edited:

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

This one is sitting right out front. Hasn't moved in a couple of days. My guess, is that they're gonna sit on her as long as possible and when the day they can sell her it's up for $30,000 or more over sticker.
Sponsored