• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Well delivery date has come and gone. Still no sign of my truck.
Sponsored

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Sign, sealed and delivered...240 miles home for its first road trip, 2.1 mi/kWh from Virginia to Pennsylvania. I hope the rest of my fellow 5/23 can get to enjoy it sooner than later...
20220722_110456.jpg
This is a great shot, almost enough to make me want AMB over the Smoked Quartz....almost :sneaky:

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I feel you @davidf01, my truck is sitting collecting dust at a lot in NJ, since it was unloaded from the train Wednesday :(

@Ford Motor Company any help here???
Not sure Ford can help you much here….you’re at the mercy of the trucking company scheduler….

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Not sure Ford can help you much here….you’re at the mercy of the trucking company scheduler….
Yeah.... Nope not the case... I called the trucking company and this is direct from them "we see your truck in the lot, we have not been authorized by ford to pick it up, please have your dealer contact ford regional manager to have us pick up the truck and deliver to your dealer"....

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Yeah.... Nope not the case... I called the trucking company and this is direct from them "we see your truck in the lot, we have not been authorized by ford to pick it up, please have your dealer contact ford regional manager to have us pick up the truck and deliver to your dealer"....
Ouch! Mine was out of the shippers lot in 3 days…..that hurts!

bigmicah

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yep... Just my luck I guess
Me and you both. Mine's been sitting at the local rail yard for 11 days now. Dealer says they're doing everything they can to get it out of there, whatever that means.

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lightning

Hey ALL 5/23ers...don't know when it updated...sometime today,
Order tracker app is showing My Lightning
in TRANSIT and FORD Tracker 🇨🇦 has the Built circle checked and Shipping circle in white. Also now giving a Delivery Date at My Dealer 7/25 and 7/31 !!!

PS: No surprise but NO email from FORD USA OR CANADA !!!
Hoping the last of the 5/23ers receive the same news...soonest !!!

Sponsored

3LCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Rc
Much anticipated phone call today from dealer. Mine just showed up and hopefully pick her up tomorrow.
What the... Must not have been the same train unless I'm getting a call tomorrow...

Congrats nonetheless!

Last edited:

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

pjs128.g14

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 FORD F-150 SUPER CREW PU/CC 4x4 XLT
After spending 6 days in the railyard outside of Philly, the truck made its way and was dropped at my dealer early this past Wednesday morning (7/20).
I took delivery on Thursday afternoon (7/21) and, on Friday (7/22) have already taken it on a 150 mile road trip. Overall, I am averaging over 2.0 miles/kW.

During that trip, my experience at an Electrify America station (at a Sheetz in Bloomsburg) was less than enjoyable.

Heading to the NASCAR race at Pocono tomorrow to test out the frunk-gating potential. Not personally looking forward to the inevitable strangers who want to gawk at it and talk about. Yay!

@TaxmanHog, how many 5/23 - ers are still waiting on delivery?

It's been great hanging in the forums with y'all. Thanks to everyone for the help tracking the truck, especially those who responded to my posts directly, but also to those from whom I gleaned details from their posts.

I do plan to lurk in this particular thread for some time but also perusing the other threads. Especially for info on charging solutions, experience overall and experience with SunRun (for the near term)