• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
Also I know that commercial vehicles are restricted from using some roads, at least in NYC...
Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired

omoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Rapid Red
Go to ford.com and scroll down to bottom. Click on contact. It's there somewhere.
Yeah...I looked all over and didn't see anything. I see the chat info and hours but no way to get into the chat.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
the CHAT has a big blue button that shows up 'sometime' after the page has loaded, if you are patient

Sponsored

omoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It also only pops up for me during the open chat hours I’ve found.
I tried that a bunch of times during chat hours too.
I was able to get it to work using Chrome incognito mode. Somehow it didn't work at all with either Chrome or Firefox no matter what I enabled/disabled.

mikee179

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
My estimated delivery is between 8/30 - 9/5, but my dealer says we can get the contract done this week before the IRA becomes law hopefully. Downside they said all tracking info would be lost since the vehicle will then be considered sold. Is this a good idea to go ahead with purchase before delivery?

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
My estimated delivery is between 8/30 - 9/5, but my dealer says we can get the contract done this week before the IRA becomes law hopefully. Downside they said all tracking info would be lost since the vehicle will then be considered sold. Is this a good idea to go ahead with purchase before delivery?
I'm taking the perspective that built in 2022 in Michigan is about as safe a bet as ever that I'll qualify. If you're concerned though, tracking a shipment isn't nearly as valuable as a guaranteed rebate...

omoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
...And the agent said "August 13-19" so I assume some update will occur by the 19th at the latest. Currently it is still showing in production.

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
Ford's customer service CHAT function can get you the train car number, IF it is on a train, or yet, then you call the train's tracking/tracing customer service number or their online tracing website, depending on what train company is bringing yours...

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
Chat gave me a train number last week, but dealer today said it hasn't had any movement and is still in Michigan. I'm going to operate off dealer information and hope for an early arrival.

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Chat gave me a train number last week, but dealer today said it hasn't had any movement and is still in Michigan. I'm going to operate off dealer information and hope for an early arrival.
My dealer seemed genuinely surprised when my truck showed up. They knew it was built and in a holding lot, but I don't think they saw it get on the train. I don't think these systems, even on the dealer end, are updated with any consistency.

Cypress

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
Still in the sad state of not built yet. Contacted chat and my dealer and no one knows anything other than it's still in production. Probably got the dud in the weeks production...

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
My Pro is still showing as in production on my Ford account. Called Ford today to see if I could get any additional info. Lady said the truck is built, said something about a lot it was at and the estimated delivery was August 22. I know that will not happen.
Sponsored