• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
Big update on my end.

I went on a backpacking trip over the weekend and after having been without cell coverage since Friday, I called UP for an update on Sunday night... Nothing!

This morning Ford Chat told me, it passed through in Port of Richmond, CA and is now Shipped via convoy. Surprise!!

I have no idea how it got here, but I take it. For all I care they might have heli-lifted it here. Waiting for a call from the dealer now. Under 65 miles to go.
Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I took a drive around the neighborhood last night and I drove to our local hospital, which is a five minute walk from my house (1/4 mile) and they have eight free EV chargers.

Why would I EVER pay? 24 hour security and I can walk there. Oh, and it’s FREE!! According to Car and Driver, I should be able to get there in under 13 seconds at a speed of 112 mph! 😂

My town hall also has two free chargers and that is also 1/4 mile away, but it’s up a big hill to walk home. No thanks.

18636B43-E8E5-4AAA-87CE-AFD25A662560.jpeg

[/QUOTE
Does your VIN come up in a search here?
United Road | United Road
Nothing on United. I did do Ford chat and it seems Ford loses capability of tracking car after it arrives at the rail yard. The train car is now on its way to Indiana empty according to CSX. Dealer says cars just show up, they have no way of knowing what is on convoys, they are just told a range of time to be ready for unload. Strange system.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Nothing on United. I did do Ford chat and it seems Ford loses capability of tracking car after it arrives at the rail yard. The train car is now on its way to Indiana empty according to CSX. Dealer says cars just show up, they have no way of knowing what is on convoys, they are just told a range of time to be ready for unload. Strange system.
I spoke with mine on Saturday. "It just shows up." They thought it was still in New Boston. I told them that it wasn't earlier last week based on the railcar tracking. I got a phone call with "Guess what just rolled off a car carrier." My brother in law works at a Toyota dealership and does not believe that they don't know exactly when it will arrive, but I've heard /read it enough different places that I believe that the dealers know that it is coming, but not when. United can tell them that it is on a truck from the railyard and that it will be delivered sometime, but by the time they get that info the car carrier is already there. They don't know what is going to be on tomorrow's united schedule.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I spoke with mine on Saturday. "It just shows up." They thought it was still in New Boston. I told them that it wasn't earlier last week based on the railcar tracking. I got a phone call with "Guess what just rolled off a car carrier." My brother in law works at a Toyota dealership and does not believe that they don't know exactly when it will arrive, but I've heard /read it enough different places that I believe that the dealers know that it is coming, but not when. United can tell them that it is on a truck from the railyard and that it will be delivered sometime, but by the time they get that info the car carrier is already there. They don't know what is going to be on tomorrow's united schedule.
I signed up for notifications from UR using my VIN, and get all delivery receipts for my dealer. I knew the second my truck was there and drove down immediately. Signed and drove it home the next day.

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
My status just switched to 'In Transit"! Since I'm in Pittsburgh I think it's coming by truck so maybe tomorrow.
Congrats!!

Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I asked dealer who generally picks up from Selkirk/Albany Ramp 46 to upstate NY and he said Brothers Auto Transport. Called them, gave last five a VIN and they said still sitting on Ramp 46. Told them it arrived a week ago and he said they would try to load it Tuesday or Wed in am and delivery by noon. He said they are playing catchup. Then told the dealer when it would arrive. Will miss the old Ford Protect rates (rate increase 10/4) but better to first check the efficiency of converting electron potential energy to kinetic energy before handing over the check. :ROFLMAO:

HarryBakshi

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat (Atlas Blue), BMW X5(2016)
My F150 Lightning arrived at my dealership last week. Ford gave me a range between 09/30 to 10/05 but it arrived on 29th Sept. Went today to initiate the paper work as I was travelling for work.

Getting the mortgage from Parsons FCU. Great rate from them on EV's
2.49% for 48 months or less
2.79% for 48-84 months

Hoping to pick it up once they mail the check to my dealership in next 1-2 days.

SeanMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My F150 Lightning arrived at my dealership last week. Ford gave me a range between 09/30 to 10/05 but it arrived on 29th Sept. Went today to initiate the paper work as I was travelling for work.

Getting the mortgage from Parsons FCU. Great rate from them on EV's
2.49% for 48 months or less
2.79% for 48-84 months

Hoping to pick it up once they mail the check to my dealership in next 1-2 days.
Congrats on getting your new ride!!!!!
I just opened an Account with Parsons will apply for the loan once account is opened. I have a rate with Chase Auto 4.59% would love to get 2.79%
Sponsored