• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/17/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Yes, but the mystery is WHEN do they send them ..... many folks recently received photos of the trucks which have already been delivered (LOL)
Or a truck that wasn't theirs ie another trim level completely 😂😂😂
Sponsored

derecho

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
@TaxmanHog , I added my order information to the tracker this morning. I'm supposedly on the schedule for a build this week but I haven't heard anything. Can you see my order like you did for the others that were scheduled for this week?

derecho

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
@TaxmanHog , I added my order information to the tracker this morning. I'm supposedly on the schedule for a build this week but I haven't heard anything. Can you see my order like you did for the others that were scheduled for this week?
Actually, I figured out how to get the info I needed. I'm scheduled for Blend tomorrow.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Actually, I figured out how to get the info I needed. I'm scheduled for Blend tomorrow.

That's awesome, BTW, I could not see your forum record yet, the ADMIN runs the new requests weekly, hopefully we see what you submitted in the next 7 days or so.

Good luck with your build!

Sponsored

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
My pro is supposedly in production as of the 19th, but I haven't had any updates since the 21st. I also can no longer access the window sticker like I could a few days ago, it just says it isn't available now.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My pro is supposedly in production as of the 19th, but I haven't had any updates since the 21st. I also can no longer access the window sticker like I could a few days ago, it just says it isn't available now.
The hyperlink within the public search malfunctions most of the time, try the direct link, add your VIN to the right of the = sign after the query fails when you click this link

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@derecho Your record is now on the forum tracker!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/17/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1682441502832

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/17/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1682441644911

derecho

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Sweet! I wonder why it doesn't show as in Production though. It was supposed to be in production last week. Is it common for there to be a delay?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Sweet! I wonder why it doesn't show as in Production though. It was supposed to be in production last week. Is it common for there to be a delay?
You must update your own record, only the original requester (by user name) can amend the record, I do not have admin access to the table. It's easy to do, use the link at the top of the table, when you get to the change request form, input your username and ONLY the elements needing an update.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/17/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1682451232079

derecho

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Sorry, I meant that when I look at my order at ford.com it doesn't show it in production even though the Blend date was last Friday and it was supposed to be in production last week. Is there often a long delay between the Blend date and the start of production?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Sorry, I meant that when I look at my order at ford.com it doesn't show it in production even though the Blend date was last Friday and it was supposed to be in production last week. Is there often a long delay between the Blend date and the start of production?
There can be a day or so delay between the public tracker Ford-USA and the Personal Order page My Vehicles eventually they will catch up, mine was out of sync at times as it moved from stage to stage, no worries ..... it will come!

Your next major change on the personal page is BUILT

Ecstatic

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘03 Highlander, ‘83 Landcruiser, ‘22 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Temporarily retired
I just received an email from Ford that my Pro has been built, and is guesstimated to arrive at the dealer in 4 weeks. I likely will not buy it, as I bought a 2022 Pro demo several months ago from an out of state dealer.

I’m one of those Sept ‘22 back door “glitch” orders (more like Ford sent me a link and left the front door wide open) after stating Pro orders were closed. In January, after Tim Barnes reported in his video blog that Ford would not be building any more Pros I shopped around for a Pro demo and found one with Max Tow, Pro Power, and Tow Tech for the same price as my Pro order (which does not have TowTech) so I jumped on it. Cost me a $400 plane ticket and a cross country, but very fun, drive home. And I stopped in Dearborn and did the Ford museum and factory tour, which is awesome.

I hate to see the dealer get the windfall, as they’ll probably put it on the lot for the $65k window sticker, although I doubt they’ll be able to get more than $60k. My order price is $53k, but with WA state taxes/lic/reg of $5000 I don’t want to try to flip it. What I really wish is that the dealer would sell it for $53k to someone on their reservation list that was hoping for a Pro but was unable to order (or buy a demo like I did). Oh well, it is what it is.

I tried really hard to talk my dad into buying it, but he ended up leasing an Ioniq 5 because Hyundai is passing on the $7500 loophole rebate to lease’es (and my dad’s 88 yo and doesn’t really do truck things any more). He did really enjoy driving mine though. At some point I’m hoping we can drag race the Pro vs the I5.

Anyway, here’s the window sticker if anyone wants to check it out:
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTVW1EL5PWG16183

If you’re reading this and live in Spokane and really, really want a Pro, PM me and maybe we can do the two names on the title thing (although having my name on the title of a vehicle of someone I don’t know is a little scary liability wise).

Ecstatic

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘03 Highlander, ‘83 Landcruiser, ‘22 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Temporarily retired
I wonder if this will be the first new Pro in the nation for sale on a dealer lot (not including demos or trade ins)?
Sponsored