• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/25 Lightning Build Week Group

dougj55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Dealer - Freedom Ford in Roseville, CA - just called and told me mine was delivered today. I'll pick it up on Thursday...
Sponsored

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Just washed and waxed my Pro yesterday for the first time. Amazing how much trash gets in the finish a month after the build.
I don't know what the dealer uses to prep the truck, but there was a lot of drag on the paint when drying with a microfiber towel.
One coat of ceramic hybrid wax and the towel wont even stay on the hood. Slides right off.

Cypress

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
And just got a call from my dealer (SoCal) that it arrived. Picking it up after work!

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
Mine is in Richmond too. Awaiting delivery to Half Moon Bay. Wonder how long this will take?
Same down here in SLO county. They say it’s in Richmond and I saw the delivery window slide a week Too. Seems it’s not easy to get our trucks headed south once they’ve made it west.

Sponsored

omoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Rapid Red
Chat is now saying 9/19. Vehicle is still on ramp in PA, hasn't moved since over a week ago.

omoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Rapid Red
Dealer got the truck in today. Hopefully can pick it up on Saturday, pending some paperwork.

Last edited:

Sponsored

craptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
It was emailed from Ford same day the dealer received it in.
Nice!!! I haven't seen anyone else get that.
Actually I saw a post on the Lightning reddit thread about the pictures. Seems like quite a few people got them (some got it well after the truck was built/shipped/picked up). I suppose I can find one in AMB and claim it as mine :LOL:

dougj55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Delivery and dealer experience went well. Love everything about the truck so far, except... The radio screen had several AM, FM, and XM channels displayed that I want to delete and customize the screen with favorites. I can't delete any stations. I can add favorites, but I can't customize them on the radio screen. My salesperson and others in the dealership didn't have any workable solutions. I can find no resources in the manual, the Ford website, or anywhere else. Very frustrating, but I must be missing something.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Delivery and dealer experience went well. Love everything about the truck so far, except... The radio screen had several AM, FM, and XM channels displayed that I want to delete and customize the screen with favorites. I can't delete any stations. I can add favorites, but I can't customize them on the radio screen. My salesperson and others in the dealership didn't have any workable solutions. I can find no resources in the manual, the Ford website, or anywhere else. Very frustrating, but I must be missing something.
Make sure to set up driver profile and key association first.

Then tune the radio to a station you prefer, then press and hold the button position you want that channel to be saved to, wash rinse repeat.

I replaced all my generic pre-sets to my local FM and XM stations with no problems.

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
FordPass activation went through to the vehicle prompt - that’s new. Still in production but I’m taking this as progress!

dougj55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Make sure to set up driver profile and key association first.

Then tune the radio to a station you prefer, then press and hold the button position you want that channel to be saved to, wash rinse repeat.

I replaced all my generic pre-sets to my local FM and XM stations with no problems.
Well that was easy! Thanks TaxmanHog....
Sponsored