• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
flyct

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-450 & F-250 Lightning & Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
I saw your post on FTE, but you included more detail over here. Did you turn off the 30-minute shutdown timer? I haven’t heard of PPO shutting off when the screen isn’t up, but the auto shutdown is always enabled at every ignition cycle unless you shut it off with ForScan.

No, The remedy to not have the truck shut down was to leave the ProPower screen up after starting the truck and selecting the 240v output. I also turned off the truck's AC. It ran all night (9 hours continuous) without shutting down.

If I exited the ProPower screen with CLOSE Selection the ProPower would continue to operate but the truck would eventually shut down and ProPower shut down at about 25 minutes.
Sponsored

TomB985

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
No, The remedy to not have the truck shut down was to leave the ProPower screen up after starting the truck and selecting the 240v output. I also turned off the truck's AC. It ran all night (9 hours continuous) without shutting down.

If I exited the ProPower screen with CLOSE Selection the ProPower would continue to operate but the truck would eventually shut down and ProPower shut down at about 25 minutes.
There’s a switch to turn that off.

Ford F-150 Lightning 1st time using ProPower to power house during power outage IMG_0253