• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accidental unplug !?

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Is anyone else having this issue ?
I'm getting these messages no matter what I do, stop it through the app or on the charger itself, car acknowledges the charging has stopped and the blue/white ring is white and still I get the message at this point.

Tonight, I just got another warning, only that the car is sitting in my driveway and haven't been plugged in for at least 12hrs.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm getting these messages no matter what I do, stop it through the app or on the charger itself, car acknowledges the charging has stopped and the blue/white ring is white and still I get the message at this point.

Tonight, I just got another warning, only that the car is sitting in my driveway and haven't been plugged in for at least 12hrs.
A rare occurrence for me, maybe once a month, no idea why it happens, data glitch at the mothership

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
basically every unplug for me is an 'accidental unplug' notification in the app.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
i get lots of these, I think it is just a glitch. Does not seem to affect anything that I can see.

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
A related question. You are charging your ev away from home, a public charger. Can someone unplug that cord while charging? Thanks

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

OP
OP

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Can someone unplug that cord while charging? Thanks
Yes, there's no "lock" on the plug so anyone can unplug it if they want.
This is not the issue in my case though, as mentioned I get the error even when the truck haven't been plugged in for hours (not a residual warning).

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
That was my understanding. I was just curious if the cord could be unplugged while away buying a sandwich. Thanks
Sponsored