• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any Wave 3 MY2023 Lightning order invites yet ?

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
You need to reach out to your dealer and get in writing whether a deposit of refundable if you are concerned about it. FoMoCo has nothing to do with it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Called and they got me in. Placing order. Anyone order around the Charlotte area through a dealer that is not asking you to sign the no sell

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
I can't fathom deciding to spend double my original intent for just about anything. How many items in life do I really value at twice the original price? If I see a sign for a 99¢ coke. Ok maybe I'll pay $2 for it, but I'd probably think for a minute if I could just have water instead. Spending almost $40k more than I originally intended on a truck...I don't think I'd have wanted the pro if I could afford the lariat.
So some things changed for me, originally this truck was going to replace my 2013 Fusion and my wife was going to keep her honda pilot. Well while waiting we purchased a 2011 mustang convertible for my wife and the truck will now be our family vehicle. The pro was such a steal at $40k and still is but i after 2 fully loaded xlts i want a lariat. I also have an option to buy a 22 lariat demo unit at 22 msrp so i havent fully ruled that out, its a bare lariat though missing tow tech and bluecruise but would be over $20k cheaper so idk.... its been a rough few days lol

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
You need to reach out to your dealer and get in writing whether a deposit of refundable if you are concerned about it. FoMoCo has nothing to do with it. (Reservation $100 is obviously refundable)
After you convert to order, it's up to the dealer whether the original $100 is refundable.

Ventorum94

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chev Avalanche, BMW 550i, Tesla MY, Tesla M3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I followed the link in the text message, no hiccups, no problems, and ordered a 2023 Lightning XLT on my iPhone! All legit, paid $500 deposit on credit card, received order no. with delivery estimate of Spring 2023.

Sponsored

1966-Galaxie

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Galaxie 7 Litre, 1931 Model A Roadster. 1994
Occupation
Retired
Just placed my order for a Lariat SR in Stone Gray Metallic. Noticed the base MSRP went up $650 from the prices first posted when the MY23 pricing was introduced a few weeks ago ... oh well, at least I am not getting hit with any ADM! At least still under the $80k cap if it does not get delivered until next year ... who knows what will happen with the battery sourcing under the new tax law.

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
Placed my Order for an Avalanche Lariat ER. It's crazy that Ford doesn't tell you whether your deposit is refundable and leaves that up to the dealership.

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
Just placed my order for a Lariat SR in Stone Gray Metallic. Noticed the base MSRP went up $650 from the prices first posted when the MY23 pricing was introduced a few weeks ago ... oh well, at least I am not getting hit with any ADM! At least still under the $80k cap if it does not get delivered until next year ... who knows what will happen with the battery sourcing under the new tax law.
If Ford was nice they would do everything they could to push out orders that wont be under the $80k Cap as fast as possible.... but that would mean they are thinking of us

orangefirefish

First Name
Sheen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Did you select onboard scales delete? That would be the $650.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Called and they got me in. Placing order. Anyone order around the Charlotte area through a dealer that is not asking you to sign the no sell
I'm in Gastonia they haven't mentioned it but I'm keeping mine not flipping it

Sponsored

1966-Galaxie

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Galaxie 7 Litre, 1931 Model A Roadster. 1994
Occupation
Retired
Thanks ... that must be it ... I deselected onboard scales delete, which I was surprised it let me do. Hope it doesn't delay the production too much. Would like to have the scales though.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
I'm in Gastonia they haven't mentioned it but I'm keeping mine not flipping it
Thanks
I may not flip but I do have a Cybertruck 1st day order also. Want to be able to drive both and see which I prefer. May come in while the 1 year is still in play.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Thanks
I may not flip but I do have a Cybertruck 1st day order also. Want to be able to drive both and see which I prefer. May come in while the 1 year is still in play.
If you want an idea on how the CT will drive and handle...take a doorstop and move it around your floor. Same design.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Thanks ... that must be it ... I deselected onboard scales delete, which I was surprised it let me do. Hope it doesn't delay the production too much. Would like to have the scales though.
It won’t schedule until it is removed

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
I also did finally get the invite as a 5/19 reservation 2 minutes into the presentation. But I wanted to order a truck for $45k max with options/delivery so this is not within the budget. Shame I can't extends and wait on the sidelines, oh well will just have to wait a few years and/or get one used down the line.
Sponsored