• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone want a somewhat low numbered Cybtertruck Reservation?

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
I also have an invite to Design my CyberTruck, sitting in my in-box, but not planning to order. Pretty sure its not transferable, and I wouldn't mess with litigious Tesla who will likely try and make an example out of somebody who resells or attempts to transfer their registration.

The F150 Lightning Pro I bought has pretty much all the same capabilities, and after driving it for over a year is better than I thought it would be.
Meanwhile, the CyberTruck released with less capability and a higher price than initially announced. Nothing compelling enough for me to want to switch ponies at this point.
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
According to Reddit, Tesla accounts are transferrable. Apparently, you can just give someone a password that works on your account and they can change all of the information to suit their needs. Completely avoids the resale issue as well as tax losses.*

* Definitely not legal advice!

OP
OP
nycraven

nycraven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat Extnd Range
Given all the shades of gray I cancelled the order as the last thing I need is a legal hangup just for trying to make someone happy...now waiting to see if the credit can find its way back to my new card number.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Given all the shades of gray I cancelled the order as the last thing I need is a legal hangup just for trying to make someone happy...now waiting to see if the credit can find its way back to my new card number.
You’ll probably get a check in the mail. I cancelled after the delivery event and still haven’t received a refund.

Tesla is notorious for refunds delays at time.
Sponsored