• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Change speedometer from MPH to KMH?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I am in the middle of a road trip from Chicago to Cooperstown, New York and we took the scenic route up through Canada. I have changed the Measurement Units setting to "km & km/kwh", but the speedometer has remained in MPH, even though all other measurements have flipped to km. Does anyone know how to change the speedometer?
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Welcome to Canada! As a Canadian owner, I can select mph right on the instrument cluster options.

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Welcome to Canada! As a Canadian owner, I can select mph right on the instrument cluster options.
Thanks, I guess I will look through there as soon as I'm done charging at Electrify Canada.

BTW, I am so glad to have found this Electrify Canada before running out of charge. The Ivy fast charging stop I had planned to use that was rated at 100 kw had capped out at 30 kw and then kept turning off after like two minutes of charging. Nice to know charging seems to be as hit or miss here in Canada as it is in the States... 🤣

Calvin H-C

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus Electric 2017, F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Technical Trainer/Writer - Wayside Railway Signalling Maintenance
Nice to know charging seems to be as hit or miss here in Canada as it is in the States... 🤣
Not only that, but we get charged by the minute, so those slower chargers not only cost you more in time, but you get the privilege of paying more money for energy as well! 🤣
Sponsored