• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Density of Lightnings in your area...

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
Very few in W MT although the local dealer has seen a spike in sales.

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
Here in SoCal Ill see at 2 or 3 on the freeway almost daily, today, none. One guy in a Lariat gave me the peace sign so now when I see another lighting driver I make a point to acknowledge him/her.
BTW, I just realized I've never seen a female Lightning driver except that one British woman on YouTube.

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
I just saw a Lightning in a movie. It's definitely the first time I've seen it in a movie or tv show. The movie was "Family Switch" starring Jennifer Garner and Ed Helms. It was a blink and you'll miss it kind of thing.
Off topic but was the movie any good?

Sponsored

LazyLightningATX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lariat ER
Here in SoCal Ill see at 2 or 3 on the freeway almost daily, today, none. One guy in a Lariat gave me the peace sign so now when I see another lighting driver I make a point to acknowledge him/her.
BTW, I just realized I've never seen a female Lightning driver except that one British woman on YouTube.
I saw a woman the other day, prob 50s. Of course when I was driving my stupid loaner back from dealer while mine was in service, which I got back today, woo hoo!

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
North Dallas area. I've seen 8 to 10 others in the area, but truly maybe only see one a week other than the one two streets over from me. Not as many in the area as I suspected, or I'm just not in the right place at the right time.
Yeah I’m surprised too, I’m in Carrollton but work from home so I’m not out driving around as much and I’ve only seen one a couple months ago, see a ton of Tesla’s every time I’m out though. One neighbor has a Mach-e and the other just got an ID.4.

Gaunle

First Name
Sanjeev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Yeah I’m surprised too, I’m in Carrollton but work from home so I’m not out driving around as much and I’ve only seen one a couple months ago, see a ton of Tesla’s every time I’m out though. One neighbor has a Mach-e and the other just got an ID.4.
I got my truck December of last year. Met a fellow Lightning owner in the parking lot who presented me a small toy Lightning replica. I thought that was cool. My wife who was with me and not into cars was wondering why he gave me a toy car :) I do see couple of Lightnings on the road. I was expecting by now there'll be a lot them on the road. People still get surprised when I open the frunk load stuffs especially fellow F150 ICE owners. Always a conversation starter 😉

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Every time I leave the house, even if only a mile or two there are easily 8 to 10 Tesla's. Of course there used to be two in my own garage and still one there. One street over a house has two Tesla's, park them both on the street and charge them both with a long extension cord with 110. So anything is doable, just all depends on how you embrace it.

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Driving from Fallbrook to Carlsbad (north San Diego) I saw 4. I used to acknowledge other Lightnings, I guess after 18 months I’ve given up. If you pass a White Lightning with avocado stickers feel free to wave 😂

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
In Charlotte, NC area I've seen probably around 15 Lightnings. The city of Charlotte has a couple driving around all the time. I drive like 4-5 hours around town 5 days a week at work so I have I higher chance of seeing them I guess lol. I live by at least 3 other owners I'm my town

Steveel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
In Seattle, Rivians out number Lightnings at least 10 to 1. In the last year I have seen maybe 4 lightnings. I see 6 or 8 Rivians every Day. I don't think the techies here think Lightnings are cool enough.
While I was waiting on my Lightning I could buy a Rivian in Seattle no waiting, you could buy and pick up in the same week. Probably explains why so many.

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I my semi rural town of 30K or so, I see 4 or 5 others, and we're deep in the south. Most I noticed popping up in the last month. Lots of folks I think are more interested as Ford brought the price down, and even other truck guys are curious if anything just for the low cost to operate considering electricity is dirt cheap.

htobin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I'm in Abilene TX, Not aware of any others yet
Sponsored