• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Density of Lightnings in your area...

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
Seen only a handful around metro Atlanta. About double tho the past month

big time telsa and rivian population. Seen more than a few hummers.
Someone who I know who knows I have had my lightning for over a year bought the same color ect. Everyone says they think it’s me now and it’s not.

so I decided I am going to do some small modifications such as lift and a ranch hand back bumper and probably wrap the front bumper to match. They should differentiate us a bit. I was Halfway tempted to trade it for a new color but I think I can hold out for the next year or so and see what 25 packages and colors look like.
Sponsored

Dave70

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
I see a few around my area of WI. There are about 4 other people in my area within 20 miles that have them that I see regularly. I also see others just passing through. Of course when I go to the store and see one, rule 1 is you have to park next to each other 😁😎

Ford F-150 Lightning Density of Lightnings in your area... IMG_20231120_162932_143

Ford F-150 Lightning Density of Lightnings in your area... IMG-8e644bc164fd4231894081ba54402b7b-V

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
I see maybe 1 a month in the greater Phoenix area. Did run into a tech servicing an EVgo station in a lightning. Perfect vehicle for fixing all these broken chaegers

TexasEdition

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Carbonized Gray Lightning Pro SR, 240V
Occupation
Landscaper
Small town in Western NC. No other Lightnings, but one of the people at the two-Tesla house up the block slowed down when they saw the F150L in the driveway.

Immediately got a call with congratulations and a tip for an electrician who can do the EVSE circuit install...

Sponsored

PatchesPal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model y, Lexus RX300
In Seattle, Rivians out number Lightnings at least 10 to 1. In the last year I have seen maybe 4 lightnings. I see 6 or 8 Rivians every Day. I don't think the techies here think Lightnings are cool enough.

Silverf150

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’m in SE Texas, which is truck country, but I’m the only Lightning. Nobody notices much, like it’s just another F150.

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
I live in downriver Detroit and I see more rivians than lightnings.

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
I am in SE Pennsylvania (Chester and Lancaster country areas) pretty rural/farmland and I am seeing at least 4 - 5 on a semi regular basis. Mine was the only one around earlier this year and got a lot of attention but now mine is one of several which is a good thing.

Taking it out on its first snow drive ever today…

Ford F-150 Lightning Density of Lightnings in your area... IMG_0087

Last edited:

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
North Dallas area. I've seen 8 to 10 others in the area, but truly maybe only see one a week other than the one two streets over from me. Not as many in the area as I suspected, or I'm just not in the right place at the right time.

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Believe there's one other local Lightning owner in my area I see regularly, have seen maybe 5 unique ones total around the state. More Rivians than anything, although R1S' are still pretty rare. There is a guy in my town with a Hummer EV, only one I've ever seen. And it seems like the Amazon Rivian trucks just made it to my area in the last week or so.

Adoption is picking up, slowly.

Losi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town and Country
Which is interesting given the dramatic negative impact of cold temps on range. My brother lives in Vermont and I see more Subaru Outbacks than anything else by far when I visit.

More lately. Parked near a Platinum cousin of my Lariat at the gym yesterday. Read somewhere that VT has one of the highest per capita EV adoption rates.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
NW suburbs of Boston. Lightnings have been a rare sight out this way. I thought I'd see a lot more as this year got going but never really did. Like others have said, I see probably 5 or 10 times as many Rivians. In 16 months of ownership I don't think I've seen more than 10 unique Lightnings and several were on road trips. Maybe only 3-4 in my day to day travel vicinity (which is pretty highly populous).

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I live in southern Ontatio Canada, I'm seeing more Lightnings on dealer lots than on the road. In fact the nearest dealer to me, has a 2022 Lairat on sale for $84K ($61K US).
Sponsored