• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Sorry if this is duplicate info, I didn't see anything this specific posted anywhere. Not sure if this is regional or nationwide policy either, but this is from my dealer:

Lightning Charge Station Pro Distribution
DISTRBUTION OF 80-AMP FORD CHARGE STATION PRO (FCSP)

• F-150 Lightning Standard Range (99L) Available to Purchase
    • Customers may purchase hardwired EV charging stations via www.Ford.com/Chargers:
      • 80-amp Ford Charge Station Pro MSRP $1,310 (Available Summer 2022)
      • 48-amp Ford Connected Charge Station $799 (available immediately)
  • F-150 Lightning Extended Range (99V) Ford Charge Station Pro Delivery Options:
    • Ford Charge Station Pro is included with the purchase F-150 Lightning Extended Range Battery (99V).
    • If customers would like to receive the Ford Charge Station Pro prior to final vehicle purchase (to allow install prior to delivery of their vehicle), they must:
      • Contract with Sunrun to install the Ford Charge Station Pro
      • Agree to terms (via Sunrun) to receive the Ford Charge Station Pro prior to final purchase of their F-150 Lightning Extended Range

If a customer who receives a Charge Station Pro prior to delivery and does not purchase vehicle, they will have to provide proof of relationship, return the unit, or purchase outright from Ford for $1,310.

• If customer would like to receive their Ford Charge Station Pro after purchase of their F-150 Lightning Extended Range Model:
    • Memo Program #14094 ($0) will be automatically claimed in SmartVincent for ALL F150 Lightning Extended Range models, which will enable Ford to share customer data with Sunrun
    • Customer Acknowledgement Form will be required to authorize Sunrun to verify shipping address
    • If customer has not already engaged Sunrun to provide installation, Sunrun will contact customer to verify shipping address for FCSP & discuss optional installation services approximately 1 day post-sale receipt (reported sold by Dealer)
    • If Sunrun is unable to connect within 5 business days post Sale Receipt, Sunrun will ship the Ford Charge Station Pro to vehicle sold-to address as reported by the Dealer.
    • Customers may contact Sunrun at 855-341-0237 to confirm and/or update shipping address if different than sold-to address.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Thanks for posting, this is the most information I have seen about the charger included with the ER models. I am in a state that SunRun does not operate, so it looks like mine will be shipped the week after I take delivery of the truck which is fine with me.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Can we purchase a charge station pro from Ford prior to delivery of vehicle, then get refunded when the vehicle arrives with its EVSE? This would be ideal for many customers. There is no reason why they/we should have to deal with sunrun.

Last edited:

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Can we purchase a charge station pro from Ford prior to delivery of vehicle, then get refunded when the vehicle arrives with its EVSE? This would be ideal for many customers. There is no reason when why they/we should have to deal with sunrun.
This would assume units have been manufactured and made it to the US. It would be nice to verify that for starters.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Meanwhile The SunRun website keeps saying there is a Network error lol

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I think that Ford dropped the ball on this. Farming this piece out to an outside vendor with its own agenda....Not good for customers. Yes the customer will need an electrician to come in and install the product, but sunrun is first and foremost a solar array company. A company that many customers can not do business with (sunrun does not participate in their state) and a company that is a direct competitor to a business that the customer already has an ongoing relationship. Sunrun could make sense if doing the full backup install, but putting sunrun in charge of evse supply (sunrun says that they have them and can arrange installation and Ford website says out of stock, we will contact you eventually) is not in the best interest of Ford customers. You can't tell me that sunrun will not preferentially schedule full solar installs plus evse over just evse purchase without install. Paying sunrun a 150 dollar design fee... (Run appropriate guage wire in conduit from point a to point b and attach evse to wall at point b is not a $150 job).

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
I called them this afternoon 4/28/22. She said they are starting to reach out to owners tomorrow and into next week. Keep an eye on your emails!

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
I think that Ford dropped the ball on this. Farming this piece out to an outside vendor with its own agenda....Not good for customers. Yes the customer will need an electrician to come in and install the product, but sunrun is first and foremost a solar array company. A company that many customers can not do business with (sunrun does not participate in their state) and a company that is a direct competitor to a business that the customer already has an ongoing relationship. Sunrun could make sense if doing the full backup install, but putting sunrun in charge of evse supply (sunrun says that they have them and can arrange installation and Ford website says out of stock, we will contact you eventually) is not in the best interest of Ford customers. You can't tell me that sunrun will not preferentially schedule full solar installs plus evse over just evse purchase without install. Paying sunrun a 150 dollar design fee... (Run appropriate guage wire in conduit from point a to point b and attach evse to wall at point b is not a $150 job).
'SunRun IS prioritizing their fulfillment of the HIS hardware to those that are having them install them'. That was their words that I was told. They appear (based upon their comments only from two separate advisors at SunRun) to be basing their install priority based upon build dates (are supposedly reaching out around build dates). They will reach out to us and inquire the type of charging solution and solar needs, etc... and then try to schedule service for install of the charger/HIS(Home Integration System)/Solar at that time. My current order for a HIS has an estimated delivery of 9/2/2022 as a result since it is just a part. From the conversation that I had with them, they are monetizing the "preferred provider" status and owning the supply chain. Using the "Preferred" aspect to ultimately justify the priority on fulfillment, regardless of supply. Its a bunch of crap that Ford should have provided through chargers.ford.com. Its just stupid that I cannot have the company who is installing my new solar system also order and install the HIS and the charger together at once. Complete COI

Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I called them this afternoon 4/28/22. She said they are starting to reach out to owners tomorrow and into next week. Keep an eye on your emails!
I wonā€™t hold my breath based on all the other posterā€™s comments about interactions with SunRun
āš” šŸ”Œ ā˜€ šŸ›»

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I love how it went from ER vehicles getting the Pro charger weeks before vehicle delivery, to assuming the device would come with the vehicle, to coming X weeks after vehicle delivery. I will be inquiring about a credit on the vehicle price if they can't deliver a priced component at delivery. Make this right @Ford Motor Company .

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning Platinum, ā€˜21 Aviator, ā€˜23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
I wonā€™t hold my breath based on all the other posterā€™s comments about interactions with SunRun
āš” šŸ”Œ ā˜€ šŸ›»
I called them today and they said theyā€™d contact me when Iā€™m 6 weeks from delivery of my Lightning. I asked if I could schedule for the chargerā€™s delivery if I were planning on having it installed on my own. They werenā€™t sure and said theyā€™d get back to me sometimeā€¦ I mentioned that some people with a build date after mine have already signed for their chargers and the rep said some emails were sent out by mistake to some order holders.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I know Siemens helped develop the FCSP. It looks like Ford branded/Siemens manufactured. I'm not sure how it becomes a SunRun thing when they only service 22 states.

Ford F-150 Lightning Distribution of 80-AMP Ford Charge Station Pro (Home Charging Station) shopping copy