• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge station pro cannot connect to charging station

rayray0114

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
Same here. Still showing Connection Lost.

MrH42

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2023 Subaru BRZ
Glad I found this thread. Got my charge station installed yesterday. Finally got it hooked to my wifi. The setup app recognizes it, but couldn't get it connected to Ford Pass no matter what I did.

Looks like it isn't just me. I'm surprised it's been down this long and Ford support doesn't have a way of knowing if the server is down.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I suppose we should be thankful it at least still charges. I haven't tried to access it recently, but charging hasn't been affected. Still starts when it's supposed to, though I haven't gotten any details from it in ages. I need to save up and get the Emporia Vue system.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
A solution to your problems that I’m glad I finally did. Sell the FCSP and buy an Emporia EVSE (or other). Besides a better app I enjoy not having to pull down the little flap and connecting that big honking CCS plug and its bulkier cable into the truck with its extra DC pins I’ll never use at home.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A solution to your problems that I’m glad I finally did. Sell the FCSP and buy an Emporia EVSE (or other). Besides a better app I enjoy not having to pull down the little flap and connecting that big honking CCS plug and its bulkier cable into the truck with its extra DC pins I’ll never use at home.
I'm [im]patiently waiting for @EmporiaEnergy to finally release their bidirectional unit. I'd happily eat the cost of the FCSP if I can't sell it as long as I can get Emporia's unit to work for backup.

2sleep

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue, 2008 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Pardon my ignorance but what app are you using to get this charging information. I downloaded the App that helps you set up the charge station pro but deleted it after set up per FCS. Is there another Ford app or a different app that would connect the ford charge station pro to the wifi and give me that information?

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, Lightning Lariat Extended
Pardon my ignorance but what app are you using to get this charging information. I downloaded the App that helps you set up the charge station pro but deleted it after set up per FCS. Is there another Ford app or a different app that would connect the ford charge station pro to the wifi and give me that information?
Once you have the FCSP set up through the setup app, then you use Fordpass to view status and info.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford Pass / Account / Charge Station / Insights
Ford F-150 Lightning Charge station pro cannot connect to charging station 1707913911362
Ford F-150 Lightning Charge station pro cannot connect to charging station 1707913962908

@Ford Motor Company How much longer to get the operation & service restored????

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I tried changing my charge limit at home to 70% last night. It said it saved, but I had 80% when I woke up this morning. I suppose I should be happy it didn't go to 100%, but come on...it shouldn't be this hard.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I tried changing my charge limit at home to 70% last night. It said it saved, but I had 80% when I woke up this morning. I suppose I should be happy it didn't go to 100%, but come on...it shouldn't be this hard.
Do you still have an active session? Mine dipped out last Thursday........

Ford F-150 Lightning Charge station pro cannot connect to charging station 1707924240277

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you still have an active session? Mine dipped out last Thursday........
Nope, have the same connection lost. I thought maybe I'd still be able to change time or max SOC but nope. Will make the change in the truck.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired