• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
This was right after the update. I’ll cross my fingers.
If not let me know. What I would suggest if it doesn’t though try a PMI of the apim. If it still doesn’t then we will see what our options are
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
I told someone a long time ago where there is a will there is a way. THey didnt believe me.

I think it would be easier in yours since you have everything already. We would need to update everything that didnt get updated though.
I'm not surprised you got lane centering working, but I am surprised the subscription for blue cruise went through.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
For the APIM Sync issue, try to force restart the module with Forscan/FDRS and see if it fixes it. I know with any Forscan change I've made, it needs to be reset to see it, or you have to let the truck sit to fully power down first.

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
@Jesse-Infotainment

Any chance you can please run my VIN for available updates ? I updated to BC and all available on March 21. But wondering if there are any pending updates like TRM to get the recall done this week

1FTFW1ED5MFB85952

Thank you!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I'm not surprised you got lane centering working, but I am surprised the subscription for blue cruise went through.
Activations are overrated.
Awesome man! And here I am just happy I finally got ACC and lane centering working on my rig...

I use the same mentality in my work everyday, if there is a will, there is a way! No is never an option or answer.
You should be very happy. I was when I got there. Its a great system and works fantastic. Very well done and I am sending you things to look at for the speed sign recognition.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment

Any chance you can please run my VIN for available updates ? I updated to BC and all available on March 21. But wondering if there are any pending updates like TRM to get the recall done this week

1FTFW1ED5MFB85952

Thank you!
TRM recall update will not be available for anyone until after the 18th and Im thinking maybe may

A PCM update came available for all Power Boost today

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
TRM recall update will not be available for anyone until after the 18th and Im thinking maybe may

Thanks so Much! I'll probably push off the service until next week then.

BlackSheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost

Agreed, I saw a new PCM update yesterday as well. I also saw a DSM update. Any idea what these are addressing?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
DSM is to fix some things with the last AK update. THe latest is AL for the DSM PCM is Hybrid only and Im not sure. Maybe a tweak for the hybrid system.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Argh that sucks, I wonder if they are having issue with their "fix"
I think they are working on the fix still. I dont think they were really looking at it the Recall affects trucks that were build into this year. I also believe they have to submit proof that it is ndeed a fix to the NTSA
Sponsored