• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"ELECTRIC SYSTEM DRAIN SERVICE REQUIRED" error

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
With PPOB being active, the truck is in a running state, therefore the DC/DC inverter to replenish the 12v LVB should operate as needed.
I think the key word here is ‘should’.

I just spent the last 3hours either driving or setting with my truck running and the moment I pulled back in the garage and shut off the truck I got the dreaded Deep Sleep / you have been disconnected message.

I had periodically over the past several weeks been receiving the - You have a Vampire onboard and if not you should schedule an appointment for service.
( My message interpretation.)

This has become Very disheartening!
Sponsored

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
I just spent the last 3hours either driving or setting with my truck running and the moment I pulled back in the garage and shut off the truck I got the dreaded Deep Sleep / you have been disconnected message.

I had periodically over the past several weeks been receiving the - You have a Vampire onboard and if not you should schedule an appointment for service.
( My message interpretation.)

This has become Very disheartening!
If you keep getting the vampire onboard message, PM Ford support. They monitor this forum and are very helpful to coordinate service between engineering and the dealer. If you just go to the dealer, good luck