• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Electrify America Pass+ vs FordPass Plug and Charge

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Thanks for the clarification, I don’t even see the $50 option anymore so I am guessing it’s still shelved. Good to know you can still just charge via EA by activating first.
That's why I said "being retested". When the test is successful, it will be rolled out again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Just wanted to say thanks to all who have responded/added their experiences/knowledge- never expected to get so much feedback, but very helpful. Appreciate you all!

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
This thread is super helpful - answered a few questions for me.

Just to confirm - if you add the $50.00 plan to FordPass/BlueOval, you still get your free 250kw and those get used first?

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
This thread is super helpful - answered a few questions for me.

Just to confirm - if you add the $50.00 plan to FordPass/BlueOval, you still get your free 250kw and those get used first?
As mentioned, the $50 plan isn’t available right now, so we really won’t know for sure until to new version is rolled out. I’d hope it would work that way!

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
@monsterlag It's called the
BlueOval™ Charge Network Electrify America Membership

and is explained here: membership

edit to add: my truck isn't built yet. It won't let me go to the connected services page. Errors out.
OK, but can you actually sign up? For me and others who've tried in the past several months, following the instructions doesn't work - the sign-up page seems to have been removed or disabled.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
OK, but can you actually sign up? For me and others who've tried in the past several months, following the instructions doesn't work - the sign-up page seems to have been removed or disabled.
That’s correct. The initial rollout of the program had problems so they pulled it. We’re waiting for the re-release. As noted in post 16.
Sponsored