• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F-150 Lightning Forum's gone solo!

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I like it. What’s with the Lightning “T” symbol in the upper left hand corner? T as in Tesla? Or as in Model T, super old school? Or maybe it’s just over my head.
I think they were trying to emulate the T in the Lightning logo
Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Forum's gone solo! 1650212215996
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I like it. What’s with the Lightning “T” symbol in the upper left hand corner? T as in Tesla? Or as in Model T, super old school? Or maybe it’s just over my head.
Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Forum's gone solo! 2022-ford-f-150-lightning-213-1621455476

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I don’t know about this! “Gas only” trollers will be extremely upset 🤣

Happy this is only Lightning!!

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Nice job with the site split. One recommendation for once things are stable- we will need to add a problems/recalls section soon since deliveries are hopefully a few weeks away. Nothing is perfect.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Nice job with the site split. One recommendation for once things are stable- we will need to add a problems/recalls section soon since deliveries are hopefully a few weeks away. Nothing is perfect.
Yes, agree - that would be nice to add a thread subforum for problems, recalls, complaints.

Very surprised deliveries will be that soon !

It's only been a year after making reservations - wow how time flies!:eek:

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
@Administrator (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

You might personally like this move, but I recommend asking the people who visit the forum their opinion on the matter. Many of us own other F150 ICE vehicles, so all you did was make it harder on us to have all the information in 1 place, why??

This website is gonna be a pass for me unfortunately, though I'll come back if you combine the sites back. It was literally not a problem to navigate the subthreads, ever. John C even helped me out with my other F150 by hooking me up with that PDF manual for a repair for our 2016 F150 3.5L Ecoboost. Back to Ford Truck Enthusiasts for me. Good luck boys, i'll post my updates on FTE from here on out.
@tofan - I appreciate that you are not happy with the changes and I do not disagree with your concerns. However, I believe that @Administrator made the change because other users requested it. Additionally, there is a toggle link in the tool bar so that you can switch between the ICE forum and the Lightning forum without having to log in if you are log in again. I believe that should address your concern. Just takes a little getting used to so that it becomes second nature - just like the revamp of any other websites that we go to.

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
I see it got changed to the Lightning bolt/flag symbol. Thank you administrator, I like that better! Even though I was apparently the only one that didn’t get the earlier “T” icon. Thank you fellow posters for, um, enLightning me!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Whew ,glad the new forum is working solo now, I made the faux pas of posting something in an ICE section this morning, quickly cleared out the post but thought maybe I got banned ..... LOL ..... NOT YET .... perfect timing for the moving company to show up and take us to our new digs.

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
Not sure if this is the right place for suggestions, but can we get a similar view to see all the latest posts AND when they were made? Perhaps a view for only unread posts? The current view of latest posts only shows the title and forum and you have to click on everything to see if there's anything actually new to you.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Is there a way to scroll to the bottom of the page and see the most recent comments? I had the lightning sub forum bookmarked and could scroll down and see threads that has updates since last viewing. Now I have to check each topic for updates. I hope it's just me and someone can help make it better.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Not sure if this is the right place for suggestions, but can we get a similar view to see all the latest posts AND when they were made? Perhaps a view for only unread posts? The current view of latest posts only shows the title and forum and you have to click on everything to see if there's anything actually new to you.
If you click on the “What’s New” link at the top of the site (if you’re on desktop browser) or the lightning icon at the top of the site (if you’re on mobile device), that brings up a latest threads/posts view.
Sponsored