• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Also released 1.6.0 to Android.

I can confirm that it finds my FCSP much faster now, (logging into existing configuration)

TheHey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Geologist
Sadly none of this allows for Access Control yet, unless I'm missing something. I also find it odd that it doesn't show your charging use until you unplug the truck.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I also find it odd that it doesn't show your charging use until you unplug the truck.
These are inadequacies of the Ford Pass part of the process, I think I understand why the designed it this way, the truck might call for energy at times aside from the core charging window, such as departure time, remote start, deep cold temp management, all these activities add up to the total energy until the point of being unplugged.

I'd like to see the app improved to give us hourly reports on energy consumed.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Mine arrived last week and FINALLY got installed this morning. I had enough time to plug it in and confirm it works before leaving to go to work. I'll do the rest of the setup tonight. Do we just need to run this setup app once then use the standard FordPass app to control it?

Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Sadly none of this allows for Access Control yet, unless I'm missing something. I also find it odd that it doesn't show your charging use until you unplug the truck.
Charger control is for the ford connected charger. Just another bug in the ford pass app a a universal app. I’ll assume that charger is manufactured by someone other than Siemens

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Mine arrived last week and FINALLY got installed this morning. I had enough time to plug it in and confirm it works before leaving to go to work. I'll do the rest of the setup tonight. Do we just need to run this setup app once then use the standard FordPass app to control it?
Yes, generally set and forget, but don't delete the setup app after your done, it might come in handy later.

BTW, once you finish the configuration and bind it to your home network, leave it disconnected from your truck from midnight to morning when convenient, then the following morning, power it off for 15 minutes, then power on and leave it disconnected from your truck for another 30 minutes afterward, hopefully you'll get the initial and follow up patch to prevent thermal shutdown issues.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
You’ll want to get it connected to Wi-FI. Still seeing new installs with overheating 🔥 errors. Firmware update will address this. They usually come quickly after install. Found tha power cycling the FCSP will help it install, but not necessary.

edit: just saw taxman Said essentially the same thing.

Amadj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet
You’ll want to get it connected to Wi-FI. Still seeing new installs with overheating 🔥 errors. Firmware update will address this. They usually come quickly after install. Found tha power cycling the FCSP will help it install, but not necessary.

edit: just saw taxman Said essentially the same thing.

About to setup mine as well.....I don't understand what you or taxman are saying that should be done. Please

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
After using level 1 for almost 2 months, this feels like fast charging 😆
Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Setup App Update V1.6.0 Screenshot_20230412_165440_FordPass

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I was looking at my mobile devices Play Store app, noticed in the updates history that the Charge Station Pro Setup utility had an update 6 days ago, but looking at the version number & Release dates, it appears to still be the same.

It's working just as well as it has in recent weeks/months.

Maybe this is just a one off fluke concerning my phone.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Setup App Update V1.6.0 1703176606020

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Setup App Update V1.6.0 1703176587754
Sponsored