• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Crazy High Charging Showing in the FCSP App

strmwzrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Note, due to the unreliability of the FCSP app connectivity I essentially haven't looked at it in 6 weeks or more. Today I did a check and I could see "stuff" like usage and such like I should.

Note in the image how I somehow used more KWs than my truck can take. I have never had more than one charge in a day and seldom from "empty". In any case the FCSP or the app or the something thinks I used 400 KW on 12 March...

Well after reviewing the image again, I wonder if it's the sum of the first 12 days since I apparently didn't charge from 1 through 11 March?

Ford F-150 Lightning Crazy High Charging Showing in the FCSP App Screenshot_20240322_223752_FordPass
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
You could cross reference the CSP data with the Charge Logs data in FordPass to verify your hypothesis.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I got a high number like that after using Pro Power during a power outage last month. The truck was not connected to my FCSP at the time the power went out.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've had that happen on a couple of occasions.

Ironically, this mornings charging detail did not post the Ford cloud.
Sponsored