• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Anyone have suggestions to solve the scheduled charge failures?
Try cleaning up / re inputting the charging profile

At the end of your day after having put on a enough miles to lower the trucks SOC below your prefered peak charge SOC, delete the charging profile while in the truck, confirm that it's also been removed from the Fordpass app.

Shut down the truck, plug in the truck, turn on the truck and go to the Charging screen in Sync, rebuild your charging preferences for the location, initially it will pop up as a GPS coordinate, don't change it just set the SOC and then time frame 1 values, avoid the time frame 2 values. While setting times, also tap the WEEKEND tab and adjust the time frame 1 start/stop value.

Save the configuration.
Edit the Configuration, give it the appropriate label (Home, Work)
Review the values, should still be the same or tweak if needed.
Save the edited values/name
Make sure the truck is set to use Prefered Charging scheme.
Shut down the truck.

Open the Fordpass app, confirm the values now appear, and that it also reflects the location and that you have selected "Use preferred charge settings".

Hopefully this resolved any configuration conflicts and all goes well with the next charging session. If you continue having interrupted sessions, maybe try using the FMC at 120v or 240v if available to see if the preferred charging session continues to be interrupted, if it does, possibly there is an issue with the truck, get her checked out.
Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Try cleaning up / re inputting the charging profile

At the end of your day after having put on a enough miles to lower the trucks SOC below your prefered peak charge SOC, delete the charging profile while in the truck, confirm that it's also been removed from the Fordpass app.

Shut down the truck, plug in the truck, turn on the truck and go to the Charging screen in Sync, rebuild your charging preferences for the location, initially it will pop up as a GPS coordinate, don't change it just set the SOC and then time frame 1 values, avoid the time frame 2 values. While setting times, also tap the WEEKEND tab and adjust the time frame 1 start/stop value.

Save the configuration.
Edit the Configuration, give it the appropriate label (Home, Work)
Review the values, should still be the same or tweak if needed.
Save the edited values/name
Make sure the truck is set to use Prefered Charging scheme.
Shut down the truck.

Open the Fordpass app, confirm the values now appear, and that it also reflects the location and that you have selected "Use preferred charge settings".

Hopefully this resolved any configuration conflicts and all goes well with the next charging session. If you continue having interrupted sessions, maybe try using the FMC at 120v or 240v if available to see if the preferred charging session continues to be interrupted, if it does, possibly there is an issue with the truck, get her checked out.
Taxmanhog, you rule!
Thanks for a very detail explanation. I followed your instructions and I'm plugged in waiting to start charging at 11PM.
The only thing I had to do differently was to delete the two GPS coordinated that were in there. I charged with the mobile charger for the first couple of months I had the truck. When I set up the FCSP it created a second GPS coordinate. So I got rid of both of them and let it find a new location.

I'll report back on the results.
Thanks again

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Taxmanhog, you rule!
Thanks for a very detail explanation. I followed your instructions and I'm plugged in waiting to start charging at 11PM.
The only thing I had to do differently was to delete the two GPS coordinated that were in there. I charged with the mobile charger for the first couple of months I had the truck. When I set up the FCSP it created a second GPS coordinate. So I got rid of both of them and let it find a new location.

I'll report back on the results.
Thanks again
Well, it didn't work.
I plugged in at 33%, charging kicked off at 11PM as scheduled, at around 2:30am the charger paused (that's the wording in FordPass) at 77%.
I'm going to do a reset inside the cabinet instead of just flipping the breaker.
Once again Ford limits the information reported through the app and the truck so that we don't have any clues as to where the problem lies. Yes, I could go the scanner route but I don't feel like investing time and money to trouble shoot an $80k truck and a very expensive (and supposedly smart) home charger.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Well, it didn't work.
I plugged in at 33%, charging kicked off at 11PM as scheduled, at around 2:30am the charger paused (that's the wording in FordPass) at 77%.
I'm going to do a reset inside the cabinet instead of just flipping the breaker.
Once again Ford limits the information reported through the app and the truck so that we don't have any clues as to where the problem lies. Yes, I could go the scanner route but I don't feel like investing time and money to trouble shoot an $80k truck and a very expensive (and supposedly smart) home charger.
While you have the breakers off and the cabinet open, check the torque on the power feed fasteners, make sure they are still good & tight.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I had my FCSP replaced because it had lost WiFi communication on 3/5. Ford and Siemens had tried everything to renew the connection and failed.
I received and replaced it yesterday. Everything works now & for the first time it showed my charging & cost in Insights. I think this and the charging rate while charging will be a nice addition!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Looks like a new software version is being staged for update, I tried a shut down and restart, but it's still showing the same data on both the set up application and the Connected Charge Station set up screens, let's see what comes about overnight, I'm fully charged now and leaving the Lightning unplugged.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1682210268481

Last edited:

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Interesting. I'm not showing an update pending on either FordPass or the FCSP app.

My software version is 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Interesting. I'm not showing an update pending on either FordPass or the FCSP app.

My software version is 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48
That is what I had a while ago, looks like a roll back at the moment, I'll get screen shots in the morning and update the thread title to the newest version once it's posted.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
No change in the software version as of this mornings power cycling of the FCSP EVSE.

Not driving or charging the Lightning today, we'll see what happens overnight Sunday/Monday.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Looks like a new software version is being staged for update, I tried a shut down and restart, but it's still showing the same data on both the set up application and the Connected Charge Station set up screens, let's see what comes about overnight, I'm fully charged now and leaving the Lightning unplugged.

1682210268481.png

After seven day this is still showing as the status after several reboots to no effect, the FCSP is on my network, but this update is not completing, has anyone else seen this version ?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
After seven day this is still showing as the status after several reboots to no effect, the FCSP is on my network, but this update is not completing, has anyone else seen this version ?
Nope.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 Screenshot_20230429_162512_Charge Station Pro

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
I’ve been stuck here as well, for at least a month probably. Everything is still working except I’m getting a few deep sleep issues again and the truck fails to charge each time.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1682810084950

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My FCSP EVSE returned to the prior patch level over night.
Thread title updated.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1683237618776

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1683237633592

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Status
Not open for further replies.