• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I was being sarcastic.

First, it shouldn't be hard for an app to multiply a fixed cost number x usage and get a total. Second, it shouldn't be a big deal for an owner to not have that feature. 5 cents or cents times the number can be done in your head.
Reminds me of when my brother bought a new Cadillac in the early 80s. It came with a “trip computer” which was basically a glorified trip odometer. He stepped through its functions, turned to me and said, “it’s got everything we can figure out in our head in 10 seconds.”
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I was being sarcastic.

First, it shouldn't be hard for an app to multiply a fixed cost number x usage and get a total. Second, it shouldn't be a big deal for an owner to not have that feature. 5 cents or cents times the number can be done in your head.
Humor is lost under the din of pessimism and criticism... in a text communication.

OP
OP
flyin525

flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
If they could figure out how to automatically scale the usage graphs that would be nice. I guess I need to use more electricity because my daily usage are just slivers in the graph.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I show no charging history in the app. I’ve checked all settings & have good communication with the charger. Any ideas?
Make sure all data sharing options are on in the truck.
Did you happen to change the user account email address anytime during your ownership?

I tried this once last fall while having been locked out a couple of times from my original Fordpass account, after creating the new FP account, linking the truck to it I lost access to the trucks charge history which was keyed to my old account identity.

Eventually after getting unlocked and restoring my FP app and truck associations, the prior history reappeared, though I had a data gap while operating under the alterego.

Assuming no issues with account and permissions, try the setup process of linking to your Fordpass account, log into the FCSP, make sure your phones wifi is turned on, using the setup app, connect to your existing profile by clicking "Station Settings"

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1678546946086

After logging in, click connect to Ford Pass
Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1678547040501

This will trigger Ford pass to launch it may take several seconds for it to connect.
Follow the prompts making the connection, once completed the Connect Charge Station control panel should show your vehicle name, though the insights may not show any history at this point as you just establish the new relationship. After your next charging event has completed, unplug the truck and wait a few seconds for the data to post to the cloud, it should be available in the app.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1678547346417
Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 1678547364459

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Nice find! I only have Jan though, Feb and March are MIA
Same .. this has happened more than once where the FCSP just decides to stop logging . Only reason I know mine was doing this is because I saw this post . Haven’t checked it in months .

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
TaxmanHog
Thanks I found I didn't have all the data sharing activated in Fordpass. I checked my connection from the FCSP App & made sure it was connected to FordPass. I'll watch this a day or two & see if it corrects things.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Nice find! I only have Jan though, Feb and March are MIA
Seriously! I noticed the cost addition a few days ago, but didn't realize that my charger has been offline for weeks without any warning, alert, or anything. And now that I flipped the breaker to "kick start" it, no additional charge data has been uploaded.

If/when more reasonably priced 80A EVSEs hit the market, I'll be first in line to replace this piece of junk. It's basically been designed as a water hose...there's really nothing smart, connected, or "pro" about it.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I spent hours on the phone today with Ford & Siemens concerning my lost communication for my FCSP. I first noticed I didn't show any information in the Insights section of FP. I also had a message that my FCSP software was out of date. Ford shows on their end that my charger lost connection on 3/8. I'm unable & through all of their advice unable to connect to my charger via the phone login to the charger in FCSP software. So they are working on a solution to my chargers problem. I wonder when the chargers last update was pushed if that's when I lost communication. That's only my speculation.

One thing that the Ford rep told me was that the chargers software will not update if you're vehicle is plugged into the charger. I hadn't heard that before & always plug in every night especially during the winter. All of the chargers updates are pushed during the night.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Just looked at my app again and it looks like there is an update pending for the FCSP. I am assuming there is no way to force the update right now.

Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP Software Version 2.112.77:2.135:1.18:0.39:0.48 44CB10B1-5B27-430A-B2C3-47CA9296ABB5

Sponsored

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
Seriously! I noticed the cost addition a few days ago, but didn't realize that my charger has been offline for weeks without any warning, alert, or anything. And now that I flipped the breaker to "kick start" it, no additional charge data has been uploaded.

If/when more reasonably priced 80A EVSEs hit the market, I'll be first in line to replace this piece of junk. It's basically been designed as a water hose...there's really nothing smart, connected, or "pro" about it.
That is unfortunate. I know they come with the ER. I got an SR and ordered Ford’s Pro charger b/c I didn’t want to hear anything about using something else, so no excuses. I haven’t installed yet. I hope I have a better experience.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Never mind, it’s a POS. I need to reset again, like the first time it was installed. At some point it must have lost connection with my home Wi-Fi. I’m not even going to bother. It charges the truck and that’s all I need… smh…

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is unfortunate. I know they come with the ER. I got an SR and ordered Ford’s Pro charger b/c I didn’t want to hear anything about using something else, so no excuses. I haven’t installed yet. I hope I have a better experience.
Will you be installing the intelligent home backup?

And doesn’t the SR max out at 48A charging?

If your max is 48A and your lightning will not be using the intelligent home backup system, there is literally zero benefit of having the FCSP over a better (and cheaper) unit from a company like Juicebox. Those at least let you toggle on/off, provide your own schedule, and plug into home automation solutions. You know…basic functions of a “smart” evse….

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
Will you be installing the intelligent home backup?

And doesn’t the SR max out at 48A charging?

If your max is 48A and your lightning will not be using the intelligent home backup system, there is literally zero benefit of having the FCSP over a better (and cheaper) unit from a company like Juicebox. Those at least let you toggle on/off, provide your own schedule, and plug into home automation solutions. You know…basic functions of a “smart” evse….
Yes, I did order SunRun/Ford HIS to power home during off-grid times. To my understanding, the mobile charger does 32amps but Pro charger is 80amps, regardless of truck. It’s your amperage provided. I have 400amp to house and enough excess to handle a 100a breaker for the 80amp charger. I know it can derated with the dial inside.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, I did order SunRun/Ford HIS to power home during off-grid times. To my understanding, the mobile charger does 32amps but Pro charger is 80amps, regardless of truck. It’s your amperage provided. I have 400amp to house and enough excess to handle a 100a breaker for the 80amp charger. I know it can derated with the dial inside.

Well at least HIS may make it worth it. Will be interested to hear how that goes and if the HIS is more reliable than the FCSP.

Found it...this is why I was under the impression SR couldn't take the full 80A (19.2kW) per this page. - "The extended-range F-150 Lightning vehicles are both alternating current (AC) and DC adaptable with a 19.2kW onboard charger and are designed to charge quickly on a DC fast charger, allowing a controlled boost up to 155kW. The standard-range F-150 Lightning vehicles are also AC and DC adaptable with an 11.3 kW onboard charger and are designed to charge quickly on a DC fast charger, allowing controlled boost up to 120kW**."
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.