• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FMC Called … They are Concerned about my Lightning

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Received the call today. Apparently the Code for a Faulty KeyPad Input is being sent and Engineers want to inspect/swap out the keypad and diagnose for future builds. It’s voluntary at this point. They will be calling back tomorrow for more details on drop off, EV loaner and how much downtime can I expect.

Code is B121B
Super impressed by this and Ford being proactive . Things like this wouldn’t even be possible a few short years ago . Very cool
@Gimme_my_MME

The one issue Ford needs to address is these calls from corporate not providing or having a direct phone number to call the person that called you back. I had an issue with PAAK and then have three voicemails with “we will try you again “ .
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Likewise, your PAAK.... don't ask me how I know either. ;-)
That's where customized and memorable door codes are valuable

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Update: I will be dropping off on Tuesday. They will provide a loaner….. from Enterprise 😭, no EV loaner (Come one Ford). But they will reimburse me for any money I spend on gas, thanks Ford!

Sponsored

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
Update: I will be dropping off on Tuesday. They will provide a loaner….. from Enterprise 😭, no EV loaner (Come one Ford). But they will reimburse me for any money I spend on gas, thanks Ford!
Who at Ford told you they would reimburse for gasolene? My truck has been in the shop for a week, and I can tell you this Ford does not know shit about customer service that I have seen since my truck started having issues

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Who at Ford told you they would reimburse for gasolene? My truck has been in the shop for a week, and I can tell you this Ford does not know shit about customer service that I have seen since my truck started having issues
My CS Rep. This is voluntary for their purposes, I don’t really need to take the truck in at this point

I’m taking it in for Service Thursday due to “Faulty Electrical blah blah” I don’t expect reimbursement for gas for that occasion.

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
When they tell you no ETA for parts, and then give you a full-sized V8 SUV as a loaner, why should I have to pay to fill a beast that gets 16 MPG

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
When they tell you no ETA for parts, and then give you a full-sized V8 SUV as a loaner, why should I have to pay to fill a beast that gets 16 MPG
Don’t know what to tell you, but this has always been the case with any loaner. To be honest I don’t expect any reimbursement for fuel, it might have been the Reps mistake. All I asked for was another EV 😂

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
It is reported by other users here that they contract Ford and they have been reimbursed for gas. I didn't know that was a thing. Truly it is a nice thing, but since Ford has never promised a loaner while in the shop my dealer makes me feel like I need to kneel and kiss their feet for them offering me a loaner at all.

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
Yeah, two people I have spoken with have laughed at that. Ford reached out via Twitter and said I should speak to the person handling my case on the truck team. When I asked who that was and how to get ahold of them they said they updated my case and someone would contact me.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: GDN