• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got a Lemon.... Make Lemonade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford needs a better strategy for repairing the defective packs, IMHO the total cost of shipping a whole replacement and returning the defective unit to a regional or national repair depot might make sense in the face of so many potential lemon suits. The centralized technicians can spend all the time they need making sure a reman. pack is 100% ready for service than dicking around in a field shop with inexperienced technicians. Once manufacturing and the central tech have mastered this, spread the work to expert shops.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
heffneil

heffneil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I am going to do the paperwork a sign over the car to Ford today. I purchased a 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali. I wouldn't say I like it. I regret not buying another Ford but the bad taste and the lack of good financing really swayed me away. I really got spoiled by the heated steering wheel and when I looked at a 2023 they just didn't have it. The sierra does but it missing lots of other stuff that even their previous generations have. The ford drives better and has more back seat space for my shooting gear. I was also spoiled by the frunk to hold all that stuff. Alas I will have to move the stuff from my truck into the garage when the family wants to drive in the truck with me now.

The service manager said my truck is running great. They replaced all the modules, and I'm sure the next owner will have years of trouble free service, now that it isn't mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.