• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Guaranteed First Ride Smiles/Laughs

TruckPowered

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
Ever since I got my Lightning, I have felt a great burden weighing on me. "With great power comes great responsibility" my uncle Ben once told me. Or maybe it was Spiderman that told me that... or his uncle... whatever.

I have been giving friends, neighbors, and a surprising number of complete strangers rides in the Lightning. Every once in a while I record their reactions, and I compiled some of them in a video here. I know it's not often a good idea to speak in absolutes, but I ALWAYS get big smiles and laughs from the passengers. It's an experience that everyone can appreciate, as if somewhere deep down in our gut there is a whisper- THIS is how it is supposed to be...

I haven't even reached the end of writing this and I already regret using 'always'. There was ONE 3 year old who started crying. I just can't be bothered to go back and change this whole post.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: This is best watched ON YOUR PHONE. The video is formatted for Instagram and you have to rotate to landscape in order to see all the goodness. I apologize for those of you browsing this forum on your computer at work, nervously alt-tab-ing your spreadsheets up on the screen when your boss walks past your cubicle... this video will be infuriating, and you WILL get caught 'not-working' if you cock your head to the side to view. Just pull up the video on your phone: Instagram @TruckPowered to save yourself the job and the neck health.

Sponsored

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
funny! Getting reaction is half the fun! Had to give rides to all my neighbors, and a friends entire family. word gets around fast. Got called over to the same house multiple times :)

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
funny! Getting reaction is half the fun! Had to give rides to all my neighbors, and a friends entire family. word gets around fast. Got called over to the same house multiple times :)
This depends greatly on where you live. I haven't had a single neighbor ask about it. We have a bunch of Teslas, figured at least one neighbor would have interest in our 2021 Mach-E when we sold it, but no. I mention EV events, no one asks about them.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Moved trolling & reaction posts to thread of its own, please continue to share first ride experiences

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I can't wait to start sharing the enjoyment. I had a perma-grin when I test drove a Pro.

Hoping to recreate the Carroll Shelby $100 bill on the dash trick :)

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Really fun video, thank you for taking the time to make and share it.
Sponsored