• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is there a way to get your full driving history?

columbiaskier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I’m being audited and am pretty bad at keeping logs. I’m wondering if there is a way to get your full driving history of the vehicle.

FordPass only seems to keep 30 days.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I’m being audited and am pretty bad at keeping logs. I’m wondering if there is a way to get your full driving history of the vehicle.

FordPass only seems to keep 30 days.
Not that I'm aware of..... is this a CRA audit?

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Can't really even trust the logs that is has, unfortunately. I have many missing and many that are multiple trips in one log.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Google timeline if you have an android and have it activated. Not sure if Apple has something similar ?

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Google timeline if you have an android and have it activated. Not sure if Apple has something similar ?
I get the monthly report from Google on my driving distance, is there a way to look up travel logs as well?

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
There is no way to do so with the FordPass app. Not only does it keep a limited history, but it's not reliable.

Don't know about charging in Canada, but EA lets me download my entire history, as does my JuiceBox app. That, tied to Google Timeline, should be enough proof for any auditor.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
I get the monthly report from Google on my driving distance, is there a way to look up travel logs as well?
You can go to https://timeline.google.com/
The bad part is that you have to look up each day separate to get the driving distance.
You can also export your location history in "Takeout" https://takeout.google.com

There's 3rd party tools that supposedly generates reports (you're not the only one being audited) if you trust them. Just google "google timeline export audit"

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
There's 3rd party tools that supposedly generates reports (you're not the only one being audited) if you trust them. Just google "google timeline export audit"
Going look that up, because I'm an intense user of Google Maps, I actually review and perfect my major location points daily, unfortunately the cumulative measure of distances traveled are always understated, I'm curious how well the timeline export audit perfects the information.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Going look that up, because I'm an intense user of Google Maps, I actually review and perfect my major location points daily, unfortunately the cumulative measure of distances traveled are always understated, I'm curious how well the timeline export audit perfects the information.
Wow. I can't be bothered to go through that effort, but I'm retired.

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch that uses Google Fit to track my "exercise". I've been getting great scores this year due to my new zero turn lawnmower... I haven't found a way to tell it not to track it, and I can't be bothered to delete it regularly.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have a Samsung Galaxy watch that uses Google Fit to track my "exercise". I've been getting great scores this year due to my new zero turn lawnmower... I haven't found a way to tell it not to track it, and I can't be bothered to delete it regularly.
Using a walk behind mower here so I earn my steps, LOL.

Having spent a couple days on the motorcycle riding to Laconia and the white mountains I earned a LOT of steps, but it's just the vibration of the bike, no way I did the 31,000 steps it thinks I did.

I use the Samsung Health app, it allows me to pick which data source is used, Watch4 or mobile device or both, when I switch it to just the Galaxy Fit, these bonus steps drop off and only actively recorded walking sessions are listed, I have automatic exercise recognition turned off.

Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a way to get your full driving history? 1687360956178
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a way to get your full driving history? 1687360985058

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, turning off the automatic recognition is the solution, then have to remember to turn on that I am exercising...
Sponsored